YourMomsBox!
FU to check fraud - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: FU to check fraud (/showthread.php?tid=2833)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

FU to check fraud - sweet angel - 03-10-2004

Some fucking scumbag thief wrote two checks against my account -- each for $700. Forged my name and had my account number.

Thank God Commerce Bank caught it and I'll get my money back.

I wasted all afternoon at the bank and two different police stations.

FU to check fraud - Sloats - 03-10-2004

Told you I'd get more information off of you.

FU to check fraud - sweet angel - 03-10-2004

You suck.

FU to check fraud - TheDude - 03-10-2004

That must suck, good they caught it...

btw, what's your account number?

FU to check fraud - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-10-2004

see, that's the good thing about living paycheck to paycheck and virtually being broke every 10th - 14th day of your pay period...

let anyone try to cash 2 (TWO!!) $700 checks from my bank account at the same time...BAH!! The joke's on you, Checker McFraud from CheckFraudVille*.

*Hawt Baux tm. 2003*

FU to check fraud - sweet angel - 03-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
That must suck, good they caught it...

btw, what's your account number?
I could actually tell you the account number now because that account has been closed out. The sucky thing is, my debit card won't be activated for 48 hours.

Quote:see, that's the good thing about living paycheck to paycheck and virtually being broke every 10th - 14th day of your pay period...
I do more or less live paycheck to paycheck, but most of my bills are due the 31st or 1st, so i end up with a large balance which drops to nothing by the 1st of the month.

FU to check fraud - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-11-2004

oh, I see.

bummer. Sad

See for me, for every bill, there's a different due date.

Sucks to hear that happened to you. Good thing your bank caught it and it all worked out in the end.

Got change for a dollar? :tongue:

FU to check fraud - Rooner - 03-11-2004

Im sorry, I couldnt help myself, you leave check books lying around and the ghetto comes out in me. We used to run scams like that when I was a teenager. We go to the 6000 check cashing places down the city. We get a state ID with a fake name made at one, and go get a personal check cashed at the next. But since then Ive straightened up and paid back every dime.

*looks around*

FU to check fraud - header - 03-11-2004

I love commerce bank

Well until they started charging me for 'Free Checking' fascists.

FU to check fraud - sweet angel - 03-11-2004

They didn't use one of my checks. It was a personal check drawn on Citizens Bank in Philadelphia. What they did was write the check out to me and then endorse it with my signature and account number. I guess someone somewhere made a copy of one of my checks with my endorsement and account on it. Scary thing is, the signature was pretty close. I'm a lefty, so I always figured it would be harder to forge my signature.

I'm home today because now I have to put fraud alerts on all my accounts, change PIN numbers, call the detective, etc. Fun fun fun.