YourMomsBox!
Drunk Driving Programs - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Dive (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Drunk Driving Programs (/showthread.php?tid=2835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Drunk Driving Programs - Rooner - 03-11-2004

I just dont really like to drink anymore. If I go out, it takes at least 70 bucks to tie one on. Being a parent, I just dont have the money to throw around like that anymore. In my glory days, I would spend over $200 throughout the weekend. Not including herbal remedies.

Memoriiiiiies.............

Drunk Driving Programs - Topper Harley - 03-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
I miss driving drunk.

don't your people just call that driving?

Drunk Driving Programs - Topper Harley - 03-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie

The fines are non-negotiable. But a good lawyer, who starts at about $3500, can bring those down.

are you assholes actually gonna let her get away with that?

I dont hit the lobs anymore.

Drunk Driving Programs - sweet angel - 03-11-2004

I doubt it would cost $3500 for a lawyer for a 1st time offender. I did think it was a mandatory loss of license though.

Drunk Driving Programs - Black Lazerus - 03-11-2004

Quote:Originally posted by sweet angel
I doubt it would cost $3500 for a lawyer for a 1st time offender. I did think it was a mandatory loss of license though.

DWI>DUI
2 diff things

I got banged drunk driving when I was 19. When I went to court, sans lawyer, they knocked it down from to "DUI" to "Minor Prohibited From Operating a Vehicle While Under the Influence". Somehow it was a different charge that you just get a fine and dont lose your liscense. I never understood it, but didnt complain. I didnt even try to fight the case, I was there to take my punishment like a man. I guess the disorderly conduct charge was enough for them.

Drunk Driving Programs - Black Lazerus - 03-11-2004

I got banged drunk driving when I was 19. When I went to court, sans lawyer, they knocked it down from to \"DUI\" to \"Minor Prohibited From Operating a Vehicle While Under the Influence\". Somehow it was a different charge that you just get a fine and dont lose your liscense. I never understood it, but didnt complain. I didnt even try to fight the case, I was there to take my punishment like a man. I guess the disorderly conduct charge was enough for them.

I would love to hear the back story of this.... post it HERE

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
I got banged drunk driving when I was 19. When I went to court, sans lawyer, they knocked it down from to \"DUI\" to \"Minor Prohibited From Operating a Vehicle While Under the Influence\". Somehow it was a different charge that you just get a fine and dont lose your liscense. I never understood it, but didnt complain. I didnt even try to fight the case, I was there to take my punishment like a man. I guess the disorderly conduct charge was enough for them.

I would love to hear the back story of this.... post it HERE

Oh, youll get a chuckle out of the stupidity of my youth.

Drunk Driving Programs - header - 03-11-2004

No, post it here bitch.