YourMomsBox!
Die Cunt. - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Die Cunt. (/showthread.php?tid=2861)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Die Cunt. - 60FeetUnderWater - 04-13-2004

:mad:

motherfuckin' CHEATERS!!

First things first, being that I submitted a "not guilty" plea, I was told to see the prosecutor before going into the courtroom, so I did.

-----------

"You have a 4 point violation here, I can bring that down to 2 points; it's the best that I can do. Will you plead guilty to that?"

No sir, I will not.

So, you want this to go to trial?

Yes, I do.

Well, the judge is sick today so I would like to reschedule.

There's no judge presiding today?

No. She's here. We do have a judge but she's not feeling well. Do you still want this to go to trial? (then asks the officer next to him..."is Officer So&So here today? "Yes" was the response)

Well sir, I had to take the day off to be here and I'd like to resolve this matter as quickly as possible. Seems like I'll have to take my chances in the courtroom today.

Very well, do you know how things operate and such once the trial begins?

Yes, I do. You will present your side of the case and then I will be allowed to present my side.

Good. We will present our case, our officer will testify and identify you as the operator of the vehicle and we will also provide certification of his training....and you will lose

(yeah, he said it. The cocksmoker that he is)

Very well sir. Thank you. (off to the court room I go...)

------------

Yeah, so there I was, ready to take the establishment on, I had my notes and questions ready.

They finally call my name up and guess what happens??

The judge tells me immediately that the prosecutor asked for a postponement because the officer that issued my citation was IN TRAINING today.

Yeah, on the same day he should have known he needed to appear in court. Rolleyes

I motioned that the case be dismissed due to the prosecutions lack of evidence.

Motion denied as the judge has already granted the prosecutor the postponement.

They've bought themselves time to now look up all the necessary documents that I KNOW wasn't in their possession today. Fuckin' cocksmokers. Now I have to research more case laws in hopes that I find other loopholes.

I even wore my sports jacket. Bastards.

Die Cunt. - header - 04-13-2004

This would have been better had it been videotaped or even just audio. Hell pictures with captions would've sufficed.

Well, sounds like you had your shit together unfortunately they are all in bed together paid by the same entity so the cards are stacked against you. Show up at the continuation and I bet the officer won't be there again.

Die Cunt. - Topper Harley - 04-13-2004

you entered a "no guilty" plea? They should have locked up your spic ass for that alone.:lol:

If he's not there. I will move for dismissal, AGAIN.

fuckin' assholes.

I'm already kicking myself for not mentioning to the judge that I felt that the prosecutor was apparently not prepared and in a move of desperation, was implementing stall tactics. First by using her sickness and then by blatantly requesting a postponement.

Quote:you entered a \"no guilty\" plea? They should have locked up your spic ass for that alone

I entered a NOT GUILTY plea.

and y'all wonder why I edit so many of my posts?

:Confusedigh::

Die Cunt. - Rooner - 04-13-2004

In these here parts, if the officer doesnt show up, the case is thrown out. Ive seen it happen several times.

In my town I get pulled over and the cop slowly approaches my car with caution then he realizes it's me and says "Oh I didn't realize it was you. Just slow it down okay?" And walks away.

Die Cunt. - Topper Harley - 04-13-2004

...and when i go to the bank to apply for a loan, they just give me money and don't even take my paperwork.

No but at the local bar I can put drinks on my friend's employer's tab.

Die Cunt. - Rooner - 04-13-2004

I can go into my local grocery and just walk out with whatever I want.

If I walk REALLY fast.