YourMomsBox!
TO!!!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jock Itch (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: TO!!!!!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2862)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

TO!!!!!!!!!! - diceisgod - 03-16-2004

If he asked I'd give him my ass and my mother.

TO!!!!!!!!!! - Flock of Moosen - 03-16-2004

McNabb finally has someone to throw the ball to. This may be the missing link the Eagles need to finally get them over that NFC Championship hump, but will Owens' crybaby antics be more of a hinderance than he's worth. Only time will tell on that.

For some reason the thought of TO whinning wearing an Eagles uniform gives me a tingling sensation in the lower cockle region.

TO!!!!!!!!!! - Flock of Moosen - 03-16-2004

Now, will the Eagles keep both Pinkston and Thrash as well or will they deal one of them off to another team?

As an Eagles fan DIG, what would you want to see? Keep all three or get rid of one of them for someone else?

I think they will drop Thrash. Good riddance. In all honesty, Pinkston is a solid number 3. He made some great plays for us last year (not when it really counted but...). But Pinkston doesn't have the talent to be counted on to take a team over the top. Now he should really shine since TO will be getting doubled every play. I hope to see Mitchell play a bigger role as a number two. I mean this is it. No more excuses. Anything less than a Superbowl is a failure. There are no more excuses. In a way it's pretty shitty to go into a season like this where you're team is expected to win it all. It's going to make losing all the more bitter. Now I kinda know how Yankees fans feel.

TO!!!!!!!!!! - header - 03-17-2004

dump thrash. He's a disappointment. Pick up someone else. Not necessarily a receiver just something anything. FUck, dump bobby taylor. well he's free so stop saying your interested and rebuild the secondary. My loyal fighting irishness can only go so far fucking bum.

Cleaning house never felt so good.

TO!!!!!!!!!! - Rooner - 03-17-2004

[Image: closed.gif]of opportunity.

TO!!!!!!!!!! - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-17-2004

Quote: I mean this is it. No more excuses. Anything less than a Superbowl is a failure. There are no more excuses. In a way it's pretty shitty to go into a season like this where you're team is expected to win it all. It's going to make losing all the more bitter. Now I kinda know how Yankees fans feel.

and don't forget us Giants fans too. After losing in the NFC championship 2 seasons ago (and having the league say "MY BAD!!, we goofed!") only to follow it up with a 4-12 season last year...we're all caught up on "disappointment".

TO!!!!!!!!!! - Topper Harley - 03-17-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
[Image: closed.gif]of opportunity.

[Image: monkey.gif]

TO!!!!!!!!!! - Rooner - 03-17-2004

[Image: denial2.gif]