YourMomsBox!
Why I hate - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Why I hate (/showthread.php?tid=2872)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Why I hate - diceisgod - 03-18-2004

I like the fact that the mods (many of whom are female) can put us in their Hole. Yeah baby.

Why I hate - Hawt Baux - 03-18-2004

The whole board would fit in Hottie's Hole.

Why I hate - BITENY - 03-18-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux

I find it equally sad and pathetic that both you and Laz are at LEAST 5 years older than me and this is what you find to do with your time.

Funny you mention that they find nothing better to do with their time than to create a thread about you....
Yet, last week or so you created a thread directed at me to get a rise out of me about Josh Homme, who I could give 2 shits about who he's fucking.....
And you say they're pathetic?? :puzzled:

Ok, I got my 2 cents in. I'm done. Time for my midterm. Woo hoo. Rolleyes

Why I hate - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-18-2004

actually, I love the gal - I never want to punch her.

at first though, I did. big time.

not much so anymore. there's some great yolk behind that tough eggshell of hers.

Why I hate - Topper Harley - 03-18-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
\"this is what you find to do with your time\"

Seek out one person from the board and bash and bash and bash and bash on them until it becomes so mundane that you move on.

I was calling the both of you pathetic, when i address two people how does that equate to addressing the board as a whole? Good logic and reasoning behind that statement.

I don't concern myself with your outside life so don't concern yourself with my outside life, you don't know me and vice versa.

I know you're all older than me, i'm prolly the youngest frequenter of the board so don't try to flip what i said into a backhanded comment, again, that wasn't directed at the whole board, just you and topper.

And so fucking what if i am an elitist??

I pick who i want to talk to, and who i don't want to talk to, i decide who i want in and around my life because it is mine and i would rather fill it with the right kind of people, not people like you.

You know how to push my buttons obviously but im done with this shit.

I'm not going to Hole you, there's no point in it, plus you would probably get some twisted satisfaction out of my doing so.

i agree with you on a bunch of points, BUT if you would have explained the joke like we asked, none of this would have happened.

Why I hate - diceisgod - 03-18-2004

Hottie so wants me in the Hole.

The levels of irony here are endless. Women are neorotic and foolish in general. That's how you get in their Hole. But if the guy mods do it they're homos. Since there's really no reason for it.

Why I hate - Flock of Moosen - 03-18-2004

Quote:Originally posted by diceisgod

The levels of irony here are endless. Women are neorotic and foolish in general. That's how you get in their Hole. But if the guy mods do it they're homos. Since there's really no reason for it.

I don't want you in my Hole, but I'm still willing to let you snort that coke off my tits in the Philly train station.

Why I hate - Black Lazerus - 03-18-2004

"this is what you find to do with your time"

Quote:Seek out one person from the board and bash and bash and bash and bash on them until it becomes so mundane that you move on.

This is what I find fun, sorry.

Quote:I was calling the both of you pathetic, when i address two people how does that equate to addressing the board as a whole? Good logic and reasoning behind that statement.

You have done this numerous times this is not your first transgression

Quote:I don't concern myself with your outside life so don't concern yourself with my outside life, you don't know me and vice versa.

Daddy dosen't love you

Quote:I know you're all older than me, i'm prolly the youngest frequenter of the board so don't try to flip what i said into a backhanded comment, again, that wasn't directed at the whole board, just you and topper.
I am not the one that is generalizing young lady. You backpeddle well.

Quote:I pick who i want to talk to, and who i don't want to talk to, i decide who i want in and around my life because it is mine and i would rather fill it with the right kind of people, not people like you.

People like me, nah she can't mean black people right? she must mean assholes who don't agree with her.

Quote:You know how to push my buttons obviously but im done with this shit.

I'm not going to Hole you, there's no point in it, plus you would probably get some twisted satisfaction out of my doing so.

i would because you would just prove my point.....

i am done with you.

Why I hate - Faceman - 03-18-2004

Quote:Originally posted by diceisgod

Do you think you would fit? I mean with gip already in there, its probably already stretched as far as humanly possible

Why I hate - Jimbo - 03-18-2004

i try not to form opinions on what people really are like based what i see of them on the internet.