YourMomsBox!
Richard Clarke - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Richard Clarke (/showthread.php?tid=2913)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Richard Clarke - Rooner - 03-25-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
They are constantly threatening India with nuclear weapons and vice versa. I'm sure they believe if they help us out they'll become out buddies and we'll turn a blind eye.

Good point, but I dont think they honestly believe we'll turn a blind eye to nuclear threats. Thats insane.

Richard Clarke - Topper Harley - 03-25-2004

The other Dunkin Donuts managers trying to run you out of business?

is that a boston joke?

The other Dunkin Donuts managers trying to run you out of business?

I believe he is speaking in reference to jobs like data entry being shipped to Rakeesh in India for $3.75 a day.

close, i'm a software engineer and lots of high tech jobs are going to india.

Richard Clarke - header - 03-25-2004

It's all that dirty Bush administration's fault.

well, it started during the clinton administration, so you're off the hook for this one, header.

Richard Clarke - header - 03-25-2004

It all started in the Carter administration. He was really a dirty motherfucker. Rolleyes

i hate fucking peanuts!

Richard Clarke - Crackle - 03-25-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
I must say though, considering how the rest of the world feels about us, it surprises me how co-operative Pakistan has been. They are TRULY bustin their ass to get those fuckers out of their country.

The entire world hates us. It's not new. They've hated us for 100 years. the term Yankee go Home is not new. Hell, even countries we've saved or given billions of dollars hate us. I've heard it so many times in my life I've become numb to it.

As far as the Paki's go. Politics make strange bedfellows. Don't trust them for a minute.

Quote:Originally posted by Crackle
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
I must say though, considering how the rest of the world feels about us, it surprises me how co-operative Pakistan has been. They are TRULY bustin their ass to get those fuckers out of their country.

The entire world hates us. It's not new. They've hated us for 100 years. the term Yankee go Home is not new. Hell, even countries we've saved or given billions of dollars hate us. I've heard it so many times in my life I've become numb to it.

As far as the Paki's go. Politics make strange bedfellows. Don't trust them for a minute.

Oh, I dont trust them for a minute. I just commend their efforts lately. I dont trust any country, theyd all screw us for a buck. Even England, theyre just waiting for the chance to get back at us for that whole Independence thing.