YourMomsBox!
Fight Night 2004 - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: G-Spot (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Fight Night 2004 (/showthread.php?tid=2993)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Fight Night 2004 - Flock of Moosen - 04-12-2004

Ali sucks in this game. For as good as the game is, EA Sports truly has no clue about the fighters. They make Lennox Lewis, who has proven he has a weak chin, almost unbeatable but they make one of the greatest, if not the greatest fighter ever a scrub. Hell, in an exhibition fight I ran against Roberto Duran, Ali lost a decision. Yeah, that would have happened in real life with both fighters in their prime. :disappointed:

Fight Night 2004 - Rooner - 04-12-2004

Ali was unstoppable on Knockout Kings, as he should of been. Lewis should wear a skirt on any video game hes in.

Fight Night 2004 - TheDude - 04-12-2004

though Lewis should have as his Special, the ability to put both his opponent and the crowd to sleep with his robotic, boring jab.

Fight Night 2004 - GreasyItalianPrincess - 04-12-2004

You are just a bitter Tyson fan who couldn't see the writing on the wall. Lennox maybe boring...but he used his style and skills to completely undo his opponents strengths. And, he was capable of bombing them...aka Michael Grant's career. He was, and his trainer, were smart in who they picked and who they could take out. Lennox had no competition..Tyson & Bowe in their prime were the true ones to test him. Bowe avoided him like a plague. Tyson peaked early. And Klistchko caught a fat, tired, out-of-shape man...which Roy Jones Jr. intelliegently reminded us, and HBO must have shit a brick b/c they have those two pugs signed longterm. the older Klitschko is better...but also overhyped. Hate or love Lennox...he left a big mark and was unparalelled champ for quite a while..and was able to bounce back from his two defeats and his own arrogance.

He is a glass jawed loser who avoided every major challenge in his career. He picked safe fights and never showed any heart. Had he fought Holyfield pre-Bowe, he would of been mowed over. He came to prominence after a once glorious divisions stars were well past thier prime. He never took a chance and showed the heart of a champion, and thats why he'll be over looked whenever the names of the greats ones come up.

Lewis tried to get those fights back then...he only got recognition and the fights later. He wasn't givena shot until he kept winning, and took up Bowes disgarded belt. English boxers never got much noteriety. And Bowe never took him on, and avoided him...and sowe'll just never know.

Ill grant you that Bowe avoided him, which I dont know why, but I will not concede that he is even in the top 20 of greatest boxers of all time.

oh...i wouldn't concede that either. But, like Larry Holmes...he ruled the division for a bit...and unlike Larry, remained unbeaten in the end. And physically, was a giant with some smarts and savvy. Rare for a heavyweight.

I wouldnt call it savvy, just a size advantage that allowed him to keep 95% of the fighters in the division at the end of his jab. The guy has an 80" reach. I thought of all people, Michael Grant would give him a run, considering his similar size, but alas, he had no heart. I was really big on Grant when he was coming up. I was also big on Tua. I thought he was going to be the second coming of Tyson. My track record hasnt been the greatest lately.

Tua is a main case and point to how effective Lewis's in-ring plans work. Tua could do very little. And Grant...jeez...Lennox bombed him and his career into submission.