YourMomsBox!
Interest in a Pool Tournament - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Interest in a Pool Tournament (/showthread.php?tid=3012)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Interest in a Pool Tournament - BITENY - 05-23-2004

That's like instant karma...

Interest in a Pool Tournament - Rooner - 05-24-2004

My thoughts.

460 runs his block. WHAT! He sat for 10 minutes on the phone half way in and out of his driveway, and not one person thought to say a thing. The carrotop guy across the street with cane was giving the stinkeye though.

You motherfuckers are way fucking north. God damn. We were coming into Hoboken, and I looked to my right and said to myself "Self, thats fucking New York over there." God damn.

BITE is the bubbliest damn person Ive ever met. I thought jews were always feeling guilty about something. And I didnt hear her complain once.

Never follow Jose anywhere. Unless you have quick reflexes. Poor Ninny and GIP had to ride with him. I think TheDude counted 3 or 4 apologies before we even got to Herberts. Dude, would that be correct?

First thing I saw walking into the place was Mrs Stone Cold shooting pool. I thought she was going to give someone the stunner. I knew I was in trouble.

Gippy has to be the worst bartender-flagger-downer EVER. It took us 20 minutes to order a drink, and we didnt even get em. Maybe it was just the bartender?

Patrick is quite sexy in person. Even if he didnt mollest me. He has my sympathies for trying to organize all us baked simpletons during this tourney. lol I just kept looking at Alkey and the look on his face, during the marathon games of poor billiards (MINE especially) and I would chuckle.

FOM is a sexy beast. I meant to arm wrestle him before I got out of there, but the time went so damn quick. Mrs Moosen is a sweety who took it easy on me on the pool table.

Crack is an awesome guy, more mellow than me probably. And he led an excellent expedition in the parking lot.

I had to fight the urge to beat Ninny with pool cues all afternoon. Too many witnesses. Ill get her one day.

The Dude and I could of sat and quoted movies all day and we would been fine.

Laz, you tall some bitch, arent allowed to stand next to me. EVER. You must sit. Or something. Your black ass had me cracking up all afternoon. You said some funny stuff too.

Amy, there is no Angel in your name. ANYWHERE. Remember that. (Nevermind me, nothing to see here, forget I said anything)

Hi tricia, I know I didnt say hi, but I was stoned so forgive me.

Laz. Dude. Quarter. Hilarity.

Laz. BITE. Bagel. Hilarity.

I apologize to anyone I didnt mention or say hi to when I was there. I was nervous. Ive never been nervous in a social situation in my entire life, and I get nervous meeting you fuckers. Figures. All the THC and alcohol coupled with no food probably didnt help. But I knew I didnt have much time, so I at least wanted a buzz before I left. Next time Ill be more like myself.

Alkey hugged me. I got a woody. Life is complete.

Nah nah, I got to touch BITEs ass.

I should of fucking stayed instead of going to that batchelor party. What a fucking waste. They had what had to be one of the skankiest strippers in the state of Pennsylvania. Horrible. I drank myself to sleep by 1AM.

Nothing needs to be said of my billiards skills. EVER. No please. Its ok. Dont mention it.

You all were a pleasure to meet. I had a great time. Hope to do it again soon. Can we please come a LIL more south next time. Just a smidge?

Ok, Im going back to sniffing the car seat where BITE sat.

Interest in a Pool Tournament - TheDude - 05-24-2004

I'm leaning on four apologies, but I don't quite remember the car was way to smokey on that ride to Herberts...

Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
I'm leaning on four apologies, but I don't quite remember the car was way to smokey on that ride to Herberts...

Sorry, I gotta get that exhaust fixed.

Interest in a Pool Tournament - AngelIllegalImmigrantHater - 05-24-2004

im too lazy to list names like rooner did but it was real great meeting some new people and it was even more great to see my good friends again. i had a good time and i am so glad i was forced into playing.

im going to have to practice saying my board name for the next one though.

Interest in a Pool Tournament - header - 05-24-2004

Put it on a t-shirt.

Yeah, I pretty much put my name on my shirt.

Quote:Who's Online - There are currently 4 Guests and 9 Members browsing YourMomsBox!
Key: Super Administrator - Administrators - Super Moderators - Moderators - All Registered Members
60FeetUnderWater, AngelIllegalImmigrantHater, Black Lazerus, EffinC, header, IrishAlkey, Jimbo, Rooner, Topper Harley

:lol:

Interest in a Pool Tournament - header - 05-24-2004

If he wins again what does he get?

Interest in a Pool Tournament - AngelIllegalImmigrantHater - 05-24-2004

Tha bandana!!