YourMomsBox!
Get him a body bag, Johnny - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jock Itch (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Get him a body bag, Johnny (/showthread.php?tid=3026)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Get him a body bag, Johnny - TheDude - 04-12-2004

Wladimir Klitschko got knocked the fuck out! Anyone see this classic use of the "Rope a big Russian dope". His career is over, talk about a feeble, glass chin. Hopefully his bro who can actually take some abuse in the ring will still live up to the hype that Wladimir has now once again diminished... Where is Ivan Drago when you need him?!

Get him a body bag, Johnny - header - 04-12-2004

Sweep the leg.

You have a problem with that?

Get him a body bag, Johnny - Rooner - 04-12-2004

The heavyweight division is a farce. Middleweight is the only division with any credibility. Boxing is in shambles right now. We need a new Mike Tyson. And no, I dont mean a pill poppin psycho, I mean a tornado inside the ring. Somebody that just mows through people.

On a side note.

......an enemy deserves no mercy, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT MR LAWRENCE?!?

Get him a body bag, Johnny - 60FeetUnderWater - 04-12-2004

Quote:The heavyweight division is a farce. Middleweight is the only division with any credibility. Boxing is in shambles right now. We need a new Mike Tyson. And no, I dont mean a pill poppin psycho, I mean a tornado inside the ring. Somebody that just mows through people

TRUE. Tyson was one of the best of all time, no doubt in my mind. I say that the 20 year old Tyson could have taken Ali on and defeated him. Yeah, I said it.

Oh, on a sidenote:

When a man faces you he is your enemy!

Get him a body bag, Johnny - GreasyItalianPrincess - 04-12-2004

Younger brothers are always weaker. The older ones are the real deal :kiss:

2 words for you grandpa... Jermaine Jackson

At least he ain't a pedophile.

Enjoy your llama & Webster...faggot!

I hope Joe Jackson comes and beats you

Please..you know they all used Mikey as the punching bag/pegboy.

Get him a body bag, Johnny - Rooner - 04-12-2004

I dont think Tyson could of defeated Ali, with both in their prime. Honestly, as much as I loved Tyson and hated Ali in their primes, there wasnt a fighter in the world that could handle Ali. Not in that weight class anyway.
If weight werent an issue and youre going on pure skill, will, and determination, I think fighters like (of course, in their primes) Roy Jones, Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad, Sugar Ray Leonard, Evander Holyfield, and Riddick Bowe could of all given Ali a great fight. Any fighter that could of gotten past Tysons intimidation factor, and studied his tapes, could of beaten him in his prime. Although, his speed was tremendous, so all he really needed was one shot. Which, I guess, in his prime, when he actually moved his head and bobbed and weaved, and actually boxed, he might have given Ali a run. I dont know. Im on the fence.