YourMomsBox!
baseball is boring - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jock Itch (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: baseball is boring (/showthread.php?tid=3076)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

baseball is boring - Topper Harley - 04-20-2004

I went to see the Red Sox play the yankees yesterday and I was bored out of my mind. It was by far the best game that I've ever seen, but nonetheless, I was bored.

How do you baseball fans handle watching games in person? Is it all the beer?

baseball is boring - header - 04-20-2004

Baseball doesn't matter until Septemberish.

baseball is boring - TheDude - 04-20-2004

Just goes to show you chowder eating fags can't handle Amercia's great past time. When I go out to the Mecca that is Yankee stadium I love every second of it. There's nothing like spending a Sunday afternoon at the stadium, sitting in the sun, watching the excitement of the crowd, just feeling the vast, rich history that took place on the very field your watching. Now I'll agree its not nearly as exciting as say a Hockey game, but it's a different sort of beast, a slower paced game, but I love it the same.

love you too dude

Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
Just goes to show you chowder eating fags can't handle Amercia's great past time. When I go out to the Mecca that is Yankee stadium I love every second of it. There's nothing like spending a Sunday afternoon at the stadium, sitting in the sun, watching the excitement of the crowd, just feeling the vast, rich history that took place on the very field your watching. Now I'll agree its not nearly as exciting as say a Hockey game, but it's a different sort of beast, a slower paced game, but I love it the same.

I have to agree. While, I probably won't watch a game on tv until the fall I do plan on heading out to at least one game this spring/summer as always. Time to check out the phillies new stadium. Now that everyone has these fancy new parks I guess the phillies' version of it is merely a cookie cutter clusterfuck of all the highlights from other fancy parks. Still should be cool just the same.

baseball is boring - Rooner - 04-20-2004

baseball AND hockey AND basketball suck

boxing and football

the rest is blah

hockey too?

Never!

baseball is boring - The Man - 04-20-2004

Fenway is a horrible place to watch a game. The sightlines suck, the seats are tiny, the rows are too long so you have to keep getting up every 10 minutes as people walk by, the concession stands are too few and therefore the lines are way too long, it's in a horrible location and sucks to get to.

baseball is boring - Sloats - 04-20-2004

I went to one game in Yankee Stadium and I was so bored out of my fucking mind that all I could think of was "I spent $40 dollars on this".... until it was my turn to buy the round of beers. Then my thoughts turned to "I spent $7 a piece on MGD!!"

the only time i've enjoyed myself is when i went to busch stadium to see the cardinals play. The beers they sell there are huge and only cost $5. So basically, i got ripped out of my mind for about $25 and don't remember much of the actual game. Maybe that's why i enjoyed it.