YourMomsBox!
I wish I had a lurking stalker... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: I wish I had a lurking stalker... (/showthread.php?tid=3153)

I wish I had a lurking stalker... - AngelIllegalImmigrantHater - 05-25-2004

i need a lil help eating more healthy...what i really need is for someone to just hand me a list of what i should eat for every meal for every day of the week

I wish I had a lurking stalker... - header - 05-25-2004

Here's what I did. Considering my methodology for losing the prior weight, I decided I should quit being a moron and go back to that medically aided diet and add exercise now that my flesh is all healed.

I stopped eating things like chips, pretzels, crackers and whatnot at work. I had a bad habit of munching on snacks throughout the day. Instead I took a bigger lunch and started eating it at 11 or 12. It now takes me an hour or two to finish lunch. (Bigger lunch is still smaller than the size of meals I would eat pre-surgery).

I still occassionally get a diet tea from Wawa some mornings but not everyday. I'm back to drinking mostly water. (also when I go to Wawa. I just buy the tea and not chips or a breakfast a sandwich or some shit.)

My breakfast still sucks but at least I'm eating something. Usually peanut butter and jelly. Or a hotdog.

Dinner is always a rushed meal before I start exercising. I have this crunchtime from 530 or 6 until 630. Where I get changed, clean the apartment, and eat dinner before going to my parents to walk on the treadmill and pick up my son.

In conclusion. I stopped eating snacks all day. And started exercising.

Ok well I lied. I eat some crackers or pretzels in the evening when I get home. Either way it seems to have been working for me so far.

i stopped the snacks, im eating less proportions, i drink only water and im eating semi healthier.

That and exercise should do the trick. It's the classic method (that I never was able to stick to). As for specific diets and stuff. What is one person's miracle diet could be someone else's nightmare.

oh yeah, i forgot. obvioisly ive been going to the gym hehe.. yeah i know...what ive been doing right now seems to be working though. i gain weight slow over time but i can lose it pretty quickly

I figure you know what you're supposed to and not supposed to eat. I tried to live by portion control on all types of food and not pay attention to what I whether I was eating junk or not. That only lasted so long of course. However, once I started exercising again I didn't really feel like eating junk anymore anyway. So that helps.

yeah. thats how im startign to feel right now. well i still miss cookies though. i can do without the chips and stuff, but cookies are like one of my favorite foods. i havent had a cookie in a while.........

It's okay to have a cookie or two every once in a while.

mmmmmmmmmmm cookies

I wish I had a lurking stalker... - Topper Harley - 05-25-2004

not only is it okay, but you should. a diet will never work if you aren't happy. allow yourself a reward from time to time.