YourMomsBox!
galt's visit - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: galt's visit (/showthread.php?tid=3172)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

galt\'s visit - header - 05-11-2004

I just like how I get lumped into it all. I feel like part of a team now.

galt\'s visit - Rooner - 05-11-2004

You are now accepted header. Youve come so far.

galt\'s visit - Topper Harley - 05-11-2004

i like how he mentioned the triplets first. he knows who rules this board.

Quote:You are now accepted header. Youve come so far.

and it only took him 5414 posts. efficiency at its best.

galt\'s visit - diceisgod - 05-11-2004

I am on both of these boards because I want to watch them and the people on them self destruct and contribute to that end whenever possible.

galt\'s visit - Toronto Hottie - 05-12-2004

Get a hobby.

galt\'s visit - Keyser Soze - 05-12-2004

what happened to the custom status i won that i gave you?

galt\'s visit - diceisgod - 05-12-2004

Hottie is my number one prospect.

galt\'s visit - Rooner - 05-12-2004

I gotta be on the bottom of that list. Self destruction just isnt in my nature. Self pleasuring? All day.

galt\'s visit - Goatweed - 05-12-2004

Quote:Ive admitted MULTIPLE times, Im awful and not funny. I dont try to be. I jump on Galt everytime he comes here because I like to banter with him. Well, my version of banter anyway. But goats sole reason for ANY visit here is to come to Galts aid. Now Im sure he could run and do a search, and find some post about something completely unrelated to Galt so he can look all smart and say Im a retard that doesnt know what Im talking about blah blah blah. (You crazy goat you) But the majority of the time, he comes in riding Galts coattails. And Galty, you say when I go to CDIH and post something that Im ignored? Most of my posts over there are Galt-centric, 90% of the time I start a thread, goat replies in it 3 or 4 times before you even get to see it. Now I will say that the majority of the people over there DO ignore me. But you and goat give me just enough attention to keep ne coming back for more.

Love Me Daddy??

I come here because I've known some of the people here for quite a while, and I like to check in. I also happen to think highly of the man who runs the show here, and enjoy his posts here and on every other board we happen to cross paths on.

I don't "ride Galt's coattails" (though the act itself sounds seriously erotic, and having met the man only makes it that much more easier for me to fantasize about). You people take things WAY to seriously.

Like I said, the guy can't even login without people posting and clamoring for acknowledgement from him. That's not coattail riding, that's an observation that anyone with a decent pair of eyeballs could make.

galt\'s visit - IrishAlkey - 05-12-2004

My best work can be found at Dummy School.