YourMomsBox!
FU to motorcycle drivers... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: FU to motorcycle drivers... (/showthread.php?tid=3181)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

FU to motorcycle drivers... - Topper Harley - 05-12-2004

enduro? mountain bike?

FU to motorcycle drivers... - Rooner - 05-12-2004

Street and trail bike

[Image: enduro.jpg]

Ever see The Wraith? Tis what Charlie Sheen was riding.

FU to motorcycle drivers... - Topper Harley - 05-12-2004

thought you meant this.

[Image: 2003-Specialized-Enduro-Expert-FSR-bikes-resized200.jpg]

Little more HP than my chubby ass could provide.

FU to motorcycle drivers... - header - 05-12-2004

Motherfucking piece of shit computer!!!.

Anyways try this again.

Several years ago I was cruising along the pa turnpike at 100mph trying to get home to catch a glimpse of a playoff game that the flyers ended up losing to the devils anyway. All was going well until I hit the blue route where the last 5 miles before 95 was bumper to bumper.

I am sitting there and here this humming and then vooooooom this rice burner flies by on the right shoulder and a cop followed far behind. I was in the left lane.

Then I here another humming and see a bike flying up the left shoulder. I was a split second late in poking my car into the shoulder and voooooom he flies by with a force enough to make my car sway to the right. Obviously I didn't clip him. And another cop was trailing behind that guy.

One day I shall clip one of these guys!

Well probably not.

I dont have a problem with the going in between traffic and on the shoulder during back ups and all. Thats the perks of having a motorcycle. But dont do that shit in 70, 80 mph traffic, or dont do it going 100 through stand still traffic.

FU to motorcycle drivers... - EffinC - 05-12-2004

About 2 and a half weeks ago I'm sitting in an empty parking lot facing the road doing some paper work. There's a traffic light at the exit of the parking lot that dumps out onto the road. For some reason the light turns green for the parking lot at 2AM when no one is around.

I look up and there is a douche bag on a crotch rocket pointing at me sitting at the red light revving his engine. As the parking lot entrance light goes yellow he starts a burnout and takes off the instant he's green into a wheelie. I no sooner put my car into drive and throw my clipboard on the passanger seat, his motorcycle starts doing the Axl Rose sway. He loses the bike and sends it into a fucking McDonald's stone trash can while tumbling end over end.

Not a scratch on him, but he totally fucked his bike up, and I wrote him 11 tickets. He just bought the bike from a buddy, had no tags, no insurance, no reg, and no motorcycle endorsement on his license.

Score one for the good guys Smile

FU to motorcycle drivers... - header - 05-12-2004

Quote:his motorcycle starts doing the Axl Rose sway.

Brilliant!

Quote:Originally posted by EffinC
About 2 and a half weeks ago I'm sitting in an empty parking lot facing the road doing some paper work. There's a traffic light at the exit of the parking lot that dumps out onto the road. For some reason the light turns green for the parking lot at 2AM when no one is around.

I look up and there is a douche bag on a crotch rocket pointing at me sitting at the red light revving his engine. As the parking lot entrance light goes yellow he starts a burnout and takes off the instant he's green into a wheelie. I no sooner put my car into drive and throw my clipboard on the passanger seat, his motorcycle starts doing the Axl Rose sway. He loses the bike and sends it into a fucking McDonald's stone trash can while tumbling end over end.

Not a scratch on him, but he totally fucked his bike up, and I wrote him 11 tickets. He just bought the bike from a buddy, had no tags, no insurance, no reg, and no motorcycle endorsement on his license.

Score one for the good guys Smile

[Guiness Guys]

BRILLIANT!

[/Guiness Guys]

FU to motorcycle drivers... - sweet angel - 05-12-2004

Quote:Ever see The Wraith? Tis what Charlie Sheen was riding.
I thought I was the only person who watched that movie! If someone could tell me where to get it on DVD, I'd be eternally grateful!

Got a pic of the Turbo Interceptor too?