YourMomsBox!
Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Kodachrome (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Photo Gallery (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 (/showthread.php?tid=3233)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 - Keyser Soze - 06-16-2004

SU'ers like SBlueman get shit on for providing a service for which they ask for nothing in return.

what the fuck has 460 ever done besides act like a fucking pussy who would rather silence someone who would obviously verbally beat him into submission rather than meet him head on.

Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 - diceisgod - 06-16-2004

Quote:SU'ers like SBlueman get shit on for providing a service for which they ask for nothing in return.

Who would do such a dastardly, cowardly act? [Image: untitled.jpg]

Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 - 60FeetUnderWater - 06-16-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Keyser Soze

that was the most pussified holing i've been witness to. you are pathetic.

send me your Holing tutorial and I'll do it your way next time; promise.

Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 - Rooner - 06-16-2004

My posts MAKE this thread.

Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 - Keyser Soze - 06-16-2004

Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
Quote:Originally posted by Keyser Soze

that was the most pussified holing i've been witness to. you are pathetic.

send me your Holing tutorial and I'll do it your way next time; promise.

a little common sense goes a long way.

Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 - Crackle - 06-16-2004

Haven't been around in awhile. This is good shit. Everything Blueman said is true.
They'll turn their backs on you at the drop of a hat. I know this first hand. They will, and have shit on all of you. You sycophants who are anxiously waiting and repeating old lines from the show will be very hurt when they do come back and say how much they hate message boards. They have since people discovered that Anthony's girlfriend is a cunt. Here's the big insult to you toadies. They are going to make you pay to listen to them. Start saving your money suckers. I won't pay, no fucking way.

Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 - IrishAlkey - 06-16-2004

Let them hate message boards all they want.

My goal is to have the best of the hated message boards.

That's all.

Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 - Silera - 06-16-2004

Wow.

Maybe it's just me, but I never joined the messageboard expecting Opie or Anthony to give a fuck as to my existence.

I met great friends, a great boyfriend, and found a place where all my brushes with insanity were celebrated.

That's all I hope that we'd be able to recreate here. Is it that difficult to fucking start new?

Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 - SBlueman - 06-17-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Crackle
Haven't been around in awhile. This is good shit. Everything Blueman said is true.
They'll turn their backs on you at the drop of a hat. I know this first hand. They will, and have shit on all of you. You sycophants who are anxiously waiting and repeating old lines from the show will be very hurt when they do come back and say how much they hate message boards. They have since people discovered that Anthony's girlfriend is a cunt. Here's the big insult to you toadies. They are going to make you pay to listen to them. Start saving your money suckers. I won't pay, no fucking way.

I for one refuse to drop a dime to listen to a radio show. Good thing SU is setup the way it is now and people can find streams and download the show from multiple sources.

As for 60ft, I am done with him. Let him deal with looking like an asshole for getting all butthurt over someone telling him like it is. I guess the spic had his last laugh by changing my status to something zany and witty.

Pics from 2U Hard Rock Show 5/21/04 - 60FeetUnderWater - 06-17-2004

You wrote that status yourself, dummy.