YourMomsBox!
Clinton's portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Lets get Political....and stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Clinton's portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist (/showthread.php?tid=3380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - TheDude - 06-14-2004

Methods as telling the UN to go fuck themselves, marching in there with his dick flowing in the wind like the douchebag cowboy he is. He wipes out Hussein and then has absolutely no plan on what to do with it once he's done. Then he celebrates his great "victory" on the aircraft carrier with that huge ass "Mission Accomplished" sign and here we are over a year later and it's a complete clusterfuck. So much a clusterfuck Bush is now going BACK to the UN to ge thim out of this mess since we still have no inkling to who we are handing power over to. A bang up job if you ask me...

Meanwhile, umm where is Osama... that should have been priorty numero uno.

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Rooner - 06-14-2004

I would like to see one job finished before starting another. Would it have been so bad to finish up in Afghanistan before we marched into Iraq?

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Black Lazerus - 06-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
We went into Iraq because Saddam Hussein was a naughty boy. Whether we found wmds or not he violated several resolutions on the matter. So we took that as our opportunity to go in there. Why the hell not?

The US had no right to enforce UN resolutions without the backing of the UN.

Quote:The al quaeda link was only a small portion of the reasons to go to war. It's weight has yet to be realized. I personally think there is a mid to major link, though I have nothing backing such a claim so I don't try to run around and shout about it. It's just a gut feeling based on small things.

Al qudea is not Iraq... stop acting like they are the same entities they are not the same.

Quote:The reasons to go for war (and the validity of those reasons) will be debated for a long time to come. I wish not to debate these things because hell I have no clue at this point.

REgardless, we took the fight over there. Terrorists migrated there. We are fighting said terrorists there.

I will be sure to call you a terrorist if some other government came over to take over the USA and place in a new government they that approved of. And you took up arms and fought them.

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - header - 06-14-2004

The UN should be told to go fuck themselves as many times as possible.

Yes it was bad to not have an exit plan as was it bad to not think we could have cleared throug there so fast.

Never claimed victory.

Mission accomplished sign taken out of context as it was pronouncing that particular carrier's mission being accomplished as they were going home.

Osama bin laden is either completely out of the area which would suck or completely bogged down in a hut or cave on a mountain.

I think we shoulda went into Japan in the 40s destroyed them and in late 1945 shift all of our troop focus to Germany, wait France, wait I mean England to push the nazis out. Not the greatest analogy I know. No war ever waged in the time to come will look like anything waged before.

Some UN inspectors are now saying that wmd may have been moved out of country as late as right as the war was starting. Point being no body really knows what might have happened. Nobody knows what really was happening.

I say while we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan we should push it out further towards North Korea. If there ever is a nuke explosion in our country North Korea's dealings will probably have had a hand in that. Well since it's not coming from Iraq We know that to be certain now.

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - TheDude - 06-14-2004

The UN was our creation!!!!

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Black Lazerus - 06-14-2004

I think his new name should be Fat-header..
you sound like hotti in that black north American Canadian American argument.

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - header - 06-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
We went into Iraq because Saddam Hussein was a naughty boy. Whether we found wmds or not he violated several resolutions on the matter. So we took that as our opportunity to go in there. Why the hell not?

The US had no right to enforce UN resolutions without the backing of the UN.

The US has the right to do whatever it wants as long as the overall government facility has its particular say and vote about it (and that isn't even always the standard).

They do however, have to stand the risk of the backlash that could have been created by going against the UN. But I think that our relationships with our true ALlies is still pretty much in good standing.

Quote:
Quote:The al quaeda link was only a small portion of the reasons to go to war. It's weight has yet to be realized. I personally think there is a mid to major link, though I have nothing backing such a claim so I don't try to run around and shout about it. It's just a gut feeling based on small things.

Al qudea is not Iraq... stop acting like they are the same entities they are not the same.

SEe above boldings., hence I stopped and really never started.

Quote:
Quote:The reasons to go for war (and the validity of those reasons) will be debated for a long time to come. I wish not to debate these things because hell I have no clue at this point.

REgardless, we took the fight over there. Terrorists migrated there. We are fighting said terrorists there.

I will be sure to call you a terrorist if some other government came over to take over the USA and place in a new government they that approved of. And you took up arms and fought them.

Common misonception. Sure Bush had hopes that a democracy would be put into their new system to benefit us. However, as much as in picking those interim leaders to set up the government would have helped that, the new government very much could have opted for communism or any such thing. And with elections within a year, the people could pretty much vote in people that hate America. It's not a puppet government in the long run. It could backfire on us. The point is in ousting Saddam and putting in this interim government who is bringing them a free election where they dont have to worry about getting their heads chopped off for voting for the 'wrong guy', we essentially gave them some idea of freedom.

That being said I think I might move to Iraq to take advantage of their flat tax. :thumbup:

Quote:Originally posted by TheDude

The UN was our creation!!!!

Saddam was our creation, Castro was our creation, Bin laden was our creation (essentially). What's your point? Everything starts out as a good idea and some things get out of hand. THe UN is a pointless piece of shit entity at this point. It should be destroyed. Theoretically, not saying we should blow it up.

Your response makes it sound like hey we created it thus we control and henceforth we would be telling ourselves to fuck ourselves. Not the case. We don't control everything we create.

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
I think his new name should be Fat-header..
you sound like hotti in that black north American Canadian American argument.

How so?

Quote:The US has the right to do whatever it wants as long as the overall government facility has its particular say and vote about it (and that isn't even always the standard).

it's attitudes like that that make everyone hate us. you need to wake up.
Quote:Common misonception. Sure Bush had hopes that a democracy would be put into their new system to benefit us. However, as much as in picking those interim leaders to set up the government would have helped that, the new government very much could have opted for communism or any such thing. And with elections within a year, the people could pretty much vote in people that hate America. It's not a puppet government in the long run. It could backfire on us. The point is in ousting Saddam and putting in this interim government who is bringing them a free election where they dont have to worry about getting their heads chopped off for voting for the 'wrong guy', we essentially gave them some idea of freedom.

That being said I think I might move to Iraq to take advantage of their flat tax.

You have to be naive if you don't think that the new govenment is anything but a puppet govement for our own selfish needs.