YourMomsBox!
Clinton's portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Lets get Political....and stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Clinton's portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist (/showthread.php?tid=3380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Black Lazerus - 06-14-2004

Quote:If any nation doesn't agree with the UN's rulings on anything they can go against it. They may face a backlash because of it. WE took that chance.
Naturally you would like that backing of the UN to create a broader alliance of nations in this war. That's ideal, but it always doesn't happen. The UN wouldn't back us so we put together a smaller coalition of nations willing to go in and do the job.

Don't make it sound like we came running back to the UN with licking our wounds begging for their help after the fact. The UN wants in regardless of what they say. Now that it's all done (meaning the regime change not the overall war [as we are still fighting pockets of foreigners and Iraqis that our resisting.

We used the promise of money and wealth and the fear of WMD to get other nations to join us in invading another country. We have lost all self respect in the view of all the other nations who are part of the UN.
If America does anything well, it takes peoples country or land and makes it there own. then (and this is the kicker) it blames them when they want it back.

Ps i corrected your numerous spelling mistakes to quell sileras ire.

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - header - 06-14-2004

Again, such accusations haven't been proven. But have they been disproven?

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - TheDude - 06-14-2004

Unless the weapons of mass destruction meant Hussein's noxious gas after a night of eating kentucky fried camel... we haven't found jack shit.

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Rooner - 06-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Silera
I'm disturbed that I have to agree with Rooner, theDude and Laz.

Im so proud.

Headers "fuck the rest of the world, we have to push our own ideals for the betterment of our country and fuck what they think of us cause we can kick their ass" is part of the reason the rest of the world hates us. The sooner we realize we ALL are a global community, and no matter what you say, what we do effects others around the world, the sooner we may be able to correctly address these problems. Bush has that header mentality (see the axis of evil speech) and thats why we have garnered so much more hate these past few years. Instead of blowing off the rest of the world, we need to be doing all we can to mend fences and get EVERYONE on the same page. Terrorism is everyones problem, not only ours, and the world needs to work together to irradicate it. Even that is a monumental task, so you can imagine we'll be getting used to terrorism, cause its not going to go anywhere.

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - header - 06-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
Unless the weapons of mass destruction meant Hussein's noxious gas after a night of eating kentucky fried camel... we haven't found jack shit.

But has it been proven that 12 resolutions weren't broken?

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Black Lazerus - 06-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
Again, such accusations haven't been proven. But have they been disproven?

If thats the case prove or disprove that I have a unicorn in my house.

I do know this for a fact
This country has no right to call or accuse anyone of being morally corrupt.
This country is is the biggest murderer of it's own citizens.

This country and it's citizens have done acts to the people of our land that would make Iraq look like Risk.

with all that God Bless America... but don't think that I am going to believe every thing you tell me.

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - Rooner - 06-14-2004

YEAH!

Clinton\'s portrait to be unveiled Monday, First by black artist - TheDude - 06-14-2004

Fact is Hussein is nothing but a fly spec on the global scale. Did he deserve to be removed from power, sure he did. Was it prudent at that time to remove him, hell no... With that lunatic in N. Korea with nuclear capabilities and US funded and trained Osama at large we had much bigger fish to fry. It's obvious that Bush Jr. had his own agenda back when this all started... Whether it was for his friends to snatch up the juicy government contracts that would stem from the rebuilding, oil, or the fact that his fagile ego needed to complete what his father botched all those years ago... it really doesn't matter anymore. All I know is that it's a complete clusterfuck and we all have to take a bite of this shit sandwich for years to come and it was all completely unnecessary.

Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
Fact is Hussein is nothing but a fly spec on the global scale. Did he deserve to be removed from power, sure he did. Was it prudent at that time to remove him, hell no... With that lunatic in N. Korea with nuclear capabilities and US funded and trained Osama at large we had much bigger fish to fry. It's obvious that Bush Jr. had his own agenda back when this all started... Whether it was for his friends to snatch up the juicy government contracts that would stem from the rebuilding, oil, or the fact that his fagile ego needed to complete what his father botched all those years ago... it really doesn't matter anymore. All I know is that it's a complete clusterfuck and we all have to take a bite of this shit sandwich for years to come and it was all completely unnecessary.

No truer words have been spoken. Dude summed it up. I love him. I want to do nasty things to him I love him so much.

I don't deny any of that except the taking a bit of a shit sandwich for years to come. The consequences of it all won't be as harsh or long lasting as some tend to think.