YourMomsBox!
Why? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Lets get Political....and stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Why? (/showthread.php?tid=3426)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Why? - poncho - 06-22-2004

Why must I see Bill Clinton's hideous countenance every time that I log on to AOL? It's bad enough that he's posted up all over my school cause of this stupid 'book' that he 'wrote'.
That's all... thank you.

Why? - Lush - 06-22-2004

He has an eastern european head.
I don't like him either but at least its not his asshole of a wife that pops up

Why? - poncho - 06-22-2004

Oh god don't get me started on her... if she ever becomes president i'm leaving the country, possibly the planet.

Why? - Flock of Moosen - 06-22-2004

Drop AOL and you won't have that problem anymore.

Why? - Subzero316 - 06-22-2004

Quote:Originally posted by poncho
Oh god don't get me started on her... if she ever becomes president i'm leaving the country, possibly the planet.
It will be a cold day in hell if that happends.

Why? - Roop - 06-22-2004

If you looked at the on line Clinton AOL poll the majority are anti-Clinton.

Clinton has a WC Fields look about him and I hate Hillary Clinton. It is no wonder he humped that fatty Monica. The things some women drive their husbands to do!

Chelsea looks like she needs to see the farrier for a new set of shoes, you've grown into a mare, fucking horse face!

Oh jeez, I don't mean to sound as though I am part of the vast Right Wing Conspirasy that forced the Clinton's fraud in the Whitewater scandal, the misplaced files, Vince Forster's suicide, the pardon of McDougal, the improper campaign fund raising, the Lewinsky affair, lying under oath to hide the affair...which got him impeached...yes impeached. He was impeached...but I don't want to sound as though I am part of the Republican Attack Machine...the vast right wing conspirousy that only pointed out the truth and the truth was omitted. Thats what the libs do best.

Why? - Rooner - 06-22-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Drop AOL and you won't have that problem anymore.

People still use the internet with training wheels?

Why? - Black Lazerus - 06-22-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Roop
If you looked at the on line Clinton AOL poll the majority are anti-Clinton.

Clinton has a WC Fields look about him and I hate Hillary Clinton. It is no wonder he humped that fatty Monica. The things some women drive their husbands to do!

Chelsea looks like she needs to see the farrier for a new set of shoes, you've grown into a mare, fucking horse face!

Oh jeez, I don't mean to sound as though I am part of the vast Right Wing Conspirasy that forced the Clinton's fraud in the Whitewater scandal, the misplaced files, Vince Forster's suicide, the pardon of McDougal, the improper campaign fund raising, the Lewinsky affair, lying under oath to hide the affair...which got him impeached...yes impeached. He was impeached...but I don't want to sound as though I am part of the Republican Attack Machine...the vast right wing conspirousy that only pointed out the truth and the truth was omitted. Thats what the libs do best.

even with all of this he is still more respected than bush.... that says a lot about bush.

and btw it's conspiracy you uneducated republican dolt.

Why? - Sloats - 06-22-2004

AOL SUX!!11

Why? - JimmyBlueEyes - 06-22-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus

[quote]even with all of this he is still more respected than bush.... that says a lot about bush.

This is what I can't understand...Clintons scandals really tarnished the position of President. It may be the personality, Bush doesn't seem like much of a people person. Clinton is a charmer. The guy lied, cheated, and lied some more. I guess sending our troops to Iraq under questionable circumstances and then bullshitting the people is more severe than taking illegal campaign donations from China for military secrets. There are some out there who would have loved to have seen Clinton tried for Treason.