YourMomsBox!
As if the Dolphins didn't have enough trouble making the playoffs - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jock Itch (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: As if the Dolphins didn't have enough trouble making the playoffs (/showthread.php?tid=3557)

Pages: 1 2 3

As if the Dolphins didn\'t have enough trouble making the playoffs - Flock of Moosen - 07-25-2004

Now they are totally screwed with this news.

Ricky Williams retires

I'm not in his shoes, so I can't really comment on his state of mind, but I honestly would have a hard time walking away from all that money and glory. That and it's only a 6 month schedule. All that money to work half a year. Let me play.

As if the Dolphins didn\'t have enough trouble making the playoffs - Hasegawa - 07-25-2004

Makes no difference, they woulda choked in December like always...

As if the Dolphins didn\'t have enough trouble making the playoffs - Flock of Moosen - 07-25-2004

True, but at least they would have fooled their fans into believing they would make it up until the last couple of weeks. Now they'll probably be out of the running come mid-season.

As if the Dolphins didn\'t have enough trouble making the playoffs - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-26-2004

If I were a Jets fan, I'd be pretty damn thrilled.

As if the Dolphins didn\'t have enough trouble making the playoffs - Hasegawa - 07-26-2004

You gotta be kidding me...the Jets will be lucky if their reach 7-9.

As if the Dolphins didn\'t have enough trouble making the playoffs - mrcrowley1206 - 07-26-2004

I saw on ESPN that he just spent some time on tour with Lenny Kravitz and that after seeing the whole,"rock star lifestyle",he deceided that he didnt want to be in the spotlight anymore.
?? Go figure??

As if the Dolphins didn\'t have enough trouble making the playoffs - Topper Harley - 07-26-2004

looks like 2 easy wins for the Patriots this year.

As if the Dolphins didn\'t have enough trouble making the playoffs - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-26-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Hasegawa
You gotta be kidding me...the Jets will be lucky if their reach 7-9.

I think you missed my point.

The Dolphins are in the same division as the Jets.

With Ricky out, it leaves the Dolphins in a "not-so-good" state of affairs.

This has to equal to "good news" for any and all Jet fans.

Losing your starting runningback in such unexpected fashion is great news for all other division rivals. As a Giants fan, I'd love to see anything like this happen to any of my divison rivals.

As if the Dolphins didn\'t have enough trouble making the playoffs - Topper Harley - 07-26-2004

however, he does see Tiki Barber dropping the ball on many occasions

As if the Dolphins didn\'t have enough trouble making the playoffs - Sloats - 07-26-2004

What a fucking headcase. Why do the Dolphins find it necessary to get the headcases: Lawernce Phillips