YourMomsBox!
Posters - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Lets get Political....and stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Posters (/showthread.php?tid=3561)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Posters - Black Lazerus - 07-28-2004

wow I am surprised at poncho, I thought she was a blind conservative. I was mistaken, but she does need to learn how to take a joke. If not you will grow up to be a bitter homely woman more so than you already are.

Posters - TheDude - 07-28-2004

The way I see it, Bush already had his chance to fuck things up. Another 4 years of his blatant disregard for domestic policies and waving his dick around overseas will bring nothing good. I'm not thrilled with Kerry but I can't imagine him being any worse. This whole notion that he wouldn't be tough on terrorism is pure right wing propaganda. To me the best man for the job right now would be McCain, and I would vote for him no matter what party he ran for. Unfortunately he's not on the ballot.

Posters - Topper Harley - 07-28-2004

Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
The way I see it, Bush already had his chance to fuck things up. Another 4 years of his blatant disregard for domestic policies and waving his dick around overseas will bring nothing good. I'm not thrilled with Kerry but I can't imagine him being any worse. This whole notion that he wouldn't be tough on terrorism is pure right wing propaganda. To me the best man for the job right now would be McCain, and I would vote for him no matter what party he ran for. Unfortunately he's not on the ballot.

yes, yes, and yes

Posters - Sloats - 07-28-2004

Kerry will kow-tow to Europe.

I hate Bush. But there is nothing to like about Kerry except he is NOT Bush. I screamed "ANYONE BUT CLINTON" and my choices were Bush/Gore. How about screaming: CAN WE HAVE A FUCKING LEADER AND NOT ALL OF THE GD SAFE EMPTY SUITS WITH NO PERSONALITY AND WHO ARE AFRAID OF MAKING DECISIONS BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO PISS ANYONE OFF!!

Posters - Black Lazerus - 07-28-2004

Yeah I would vote for McCain also, I don't see what lies us non conservatives believe. But I do know is that most conservatives have put the blinders on and the best defense is that " we shouldn't be changing teams" and won't admit to the fact that the president has made numerous mistakes.

Bush/Powell would be a force.

I just want somebody in office that isn't interested in lining his buddies pockets and avenging his daddies failures

so instead we will get someone who is just interested in lining his buddies' pockets.

i don't see kerry invading a country and spending billions of taxpayer dollars to line his buddies pockets.

Posters - madmick - 07-28-2004

Vote Libertarian, fuck Bush and Kerry.

Liberty first.