YourMomsBox!
Jim McGreevey is a gay! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Lets get Political....and stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Jim McGreevey is a gay! (/showthread.php?tid=3654)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Jim McGreevey is a gay! - Crack Hitler - 08-13-2004

does he have a kid, if so thats damn funny... unless you're the kid

Jim McGreevey is a gay! - Flock of Moosen - 08-13-2004

Personally I have absolutely no problem with one's sexual preference. He was doing an okay job as governor and that's all that should matter.

Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
thats not the only problem, he promoted his gay lover to the head of nj homeland security and the man couldn't even get basic FBi clearance

I saw this as well. They even gave this guy the formal title of Anti-Terrorism Czar. Since when does the U.S. have czars? I thought that was solely a Russian thing.

Quote:Originally posted by Tenbatsuzen
And how humiliating must it have been for his wife to be standing there the whole time?

How about the parents as well? They must have been so proud of their baby boy.

Jim McGreevey is a gay! - dru - 08-13-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
does he have a kid, if so thats damn funny... unless you're the kid

he does. they are still showing the visit new jersey commercial on tv where at the end he's got his 2 year old little girl on his shoulders & his wife walking next to him saying "come see what jersey has to offer" or something like that.

Jim McGreevey is a gay! - poncho - 08-13-2004

Wow first the kid is forced to grow up in New Jersey and now this?? Life can be so cruel.

Jim McGreevey is a gay! - Wookies Cruel Circus - 08-13-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Tenbatsuzen
And how humiliating must it have been for his wife to be standing there the whole time?

I'd be willing to bet that she's known about this all along.

Jim McGreevey is a gay! - Rooner - 08-13-2004

Something is up, theres more to this then they are telling us. I dont think he'd resign SOLELY because of an affair. Clinton didnt. There is a bigger issue here.

Jim McGreevey is a gay! - Sloats - 08-13-2004

Sexual Harassment includes preferential treatment to those you have sex with. It implies that in order to get ahead, you must have sex with you superiors and that creates a sexually stressed work environment.

Jim McGreevey is a gay! - header - 08-13-2004

He gave the fucking guy a job that he was totally unqualified for. the state Homeland Security director!

And he came out because the guy was blackmailing him.

Jim McGreevey is a gay! - madmick - 08-13-2004

I saw a link to a story on Drudge that the "Lover" was trying to extort him for five million bucks.

What a fucking idiot, first rule of extortion; NEVER DEMAND MORE THEN THEY HAVE!!!

Jim McGreevey is a gay! - header - 08-13-2004

[Image: mcg.jpg]

Lover?