YourMomsBox!
you missed one! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: you missed one! (/showthread.php?tid=3701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

you missed one! - Crack Hitler - 08-24-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Jackson Davis Hammond
so, shall we agree to disagree? I'll go back to the other super-duper-top-secret board and I won't bother you here. Feel free to stop by and read all the awful things we say about y'all.

i guess you'll have to disagree here since your bored is now a closed one. its really sad when you have to put up walls to keep people out who disagree with you

you missed one! - Gonzo - 08-24-2004

bored wasn't misspelled on crack's part.

you missed one! - Silera - 08-24-2004

We're the hypocrites Crack!

Don't you forget it.

you missed one! - Gonzo - 08-24-2004

the cunt hasnt posted nude pics yet, I am highly upset....HIGHLY!!!

you missed one! - BITENY - 08-24-2004

As I stand in this totally neutral, I will say what's on my mind. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Shit happens. And this means I'm not taking sides, of course.

What amazes me is that I've met a good 90% of you. Those of you who I haven't met, I talk to online....some of you. The ones I have met, I've enjoyed hanging out with them at gatherings, and those who don't show up, well you miss out on a lot of fun.
But now as this goes on, there's going to be a lack of fun and more arguments about nonsense. I had to do a reality check and figure out if we're all in high school or not. Me personally, I think this whole situation is something right out of any incident in 10th grade. And it's just total bullshit. All I have to say is for everyone to take a fucking gigantic step back & take a look at what you're doing!!!! IS ALL THIS ARGUING REALLY WORTH RUINING FRIENDSHIPS OVER?? One thing leads to another and here we have the domino effect. It's so stupid! One person creates a board that has nothing to do w/O&A and it's still in it's testing phase (or so I think). Then, people just got bored & stupid & grew childish and decided to go & ramble on about other people like it's an everyday thing to them. I stay out of that. Why? I don't wanna be involved in any childish shit. I try to stay away from that as much as I possibly can. Why? I have gained friends on here who I enjoy hanging out with for the amount of time (or lack thereof) we see each other for, and I enjoy it.
If all of you wanna throw the friendships you gained, in the shitter, than by all means go ahead & do so. It's your loss. I've never seen one thing go wrong on here for me to say anything behind anyone's back, and if I did have a problem w/a specific person, I would address that person.

Give Pat a fucking break here. He's never done a goddamn thing wrong to anyone, and for the amount of times I've hung out w/him (which is like 2 or 3....), I think he's one of the most genuine & funniest people I've met. And as far as Silera goes- no problem w/her at all. I love hearing her stories and she's really funny when you get to know her.

My point- get to know someone before you judge them by what you've read/seen.

you missed one! - Black Lazerus - 08-24-2004

Ok Avenue J way to stick up for your firends

you missed one! - Silera - 08-24-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Jackson Davis Hammond
so, shall we agree to disagree? I'll go back to the other super-duper-top-secret board and I won't bother you here. Feel free to stop by and read all the awful things we say about y'all.

You were free to say it here all along. You, Rooner, Topper, Flock, and whoever else said shit under a different moniker. I've never once personally attacked you or any of the other people on that list. I have always said my peace here without any reservations, and whether or not people choose to agree or disagree with my opinion is up to them. I've never backed down from an argument with someone or banned or holed them.

That you or others do not like me is quite frankly of minimal import. That you or others do not like how this site is run and choose to post somewhere else is again of minimal import. That you or others chose to post here, and pretend that nothing was wrong is.

Funny though, that you bitch and moan about people being holed or banned or edited here, yet in your new paradise, it didn't take 1 full day for that to commence.

I have certain expectations of people, and when people don't meet those expectations, I say it. If I'm wrong, so be it. As an administrator, I could ban, delete, edit, hole, but I never have, because I choose to discuss things openly and allow everyone, even those that I disagree with me the opportunity to state thier opinion.

I guess freedom of speech only applies in one direction in your and others' opinion.

you missed one! - Hawt Baux - 08-25-2004

Quote:oops...what does this button do....

oh, i think i deleted your post. sorry.

-management

[Image: rofl.gif]

you missed one! - Ronin - 08-25-2004

Quote:Originally posted by BITENY
What amazes me is that I've met a good 90% of you. Those of you who I haven't met, I talk to online....some of you.
so you don't like the people you haven't met and don't talk to online??? THANKS! :thumbdown:

you missed one! - Silera - 08-25-2004

FYI, I just banned Jackson, Matt, Eli, troll butter as well.

I'm drunk with power now.