YourMomsBox!
Dear France - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Dear France (/showthread.php?tid=851)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Dear France - KensPen - 07-16-2003

Dear France,
I am sorry I yelled at you. I was mad and said I hated you. Because I said we were in danger. I said we needed justice. I said you didn't care.

Well apparently we weren't in danger, and this was NOT justice.
Apparently this was just a some smoke, mirrors and a lie or two.
If you send me more wine and chamagne I promise not to pour it in the street like last time

Love Ken

Dear France - MYLF - 07-16-2003

Fuck the French.

for many many reasons yes.....

but there was a terrible backlash because of Iraq. and it is beginning to appear that THEY were correct.
Bush said we had to go to war because every day we delayed was putting us in greater danger.
The danger seems to have existed only in the minds of his Hawk Cabinet.

Dear France - Rooner - 07-16-2003

Yeah, but regardless, Saddam Insane had to go. So we exaggerated to get him, but at least hes gone.

But did they know something we didn't? I think no matter what the info, they wouldn't have backed us. So as I said earlier, fuck the French.

Well THAT is a convenient excuse MYLF.

We hate France because even IF we were justified in attacking Iraq, we think they wouldn't have supported us anyway.

Kinda like the "Well they might have weapons, they might have a link to Al Queda, they might someday attack us" so lets kill them now justification for the war.

So you think they would have supported us? That's your arguement?

Don't you think that we tried to sway the French with the same info used to sway the American public? You don't think we tried to make the case that we were justified in attacking Iraq? Now you're trying to tell me that the French knew something nobody else knew?

I was not swayed by Bush's "evidence"...
I think a lot of people were suspicious of how thin he stretched it.
A LOT of Americans though were still hurting from 9-11 and "our president" was saying these are the bad guys lets get 'em. I think a lot of Americans didn't care how credible the evidence was. they just wanted arab blood.

I think that is why the rest of the world (except one man in England) didn't really jump on the bandwagon.

Dear France - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-16-2003

France had every right to disagree. Our own country's reaction was not even patriotic...it was disturbingly nationalistic. For a nation that is so enlightened, sometimes we seem very backward.

Dear France - Rooner - 07-16-2003

For the record, I really hated France WAY before the war. With their smug, arrogant, and rude attitudes. With their noses pointed in the air to avoid their own perfume drenched stench. God damn frogs, they suck.