YourMomsBox!
- Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: (/showthread.php?tid=869)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Rooner - 07-17-2003

Quote:Originally posted by FMJeff
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
more of a record is how many rfnetters he's hit on. Tongue

you say that like it's a bad thing...

it's not my fault we have all the hot babes...

[Image: smellslikebs.jpg]

- Tenbatsuzen - 07-17-2003

it's not my fault we have all the hot babes...

[Image: smellslikebs.jpg] [/quote]

Does "drama" and "bullshit" have the same aroma? Otherwise, I agree!

- FMJeff - 07-17-2003

Quote:Does \"drama\" and \"bullshit\" have the same aroma? Otherwise, I agree!

How about the stink of someone who didn't give a shit when one of our members DIED in his sleep? Smells like selfish asshole to me.

what was that quote again "oh is this gonna become a memorial to circus boy now..."

i guess you must be mr. anti-drama...mr I have naked pictures of your girlfriend, better watch out before i send them to everyone....

despicable human being

- Hawt Baux - 07-17-2003

PLease, not in this thread, that's all i ask.

thank you.

Quote:Does \"drama\" and \"bullshit\" have the same aroma? Otherwise, I agree!

How about the stink of someone who didn't give a shit when one of our members DIED in his sleep? Smells like selfish asshole to me.

what was that quote again "oh is this gonna become a memorial to circus boy now..."

i guess you must be mr. anti-drama...mr I have naked pictures of your girlfriend, better watch out before i send them to everyone....

despicable human being

Now you're giving me something to work with.

I called you on your members reeking of insincerity on their regrets about Circus Boy.

I wasn't the only one who smelled the stench, but I was the only one who voiced my concerns.

I never said anything about how CB died. It was a damn shame. Big difference.

Of course, you're the drama queen who had to spread lies to every single person he talked to about this situation, taking things out of context.

By the way... nice suit.

As for the "naked pictures". Please. That was more of an exercise of pointing out hypocrisy, about how someone can be a gigantic attention whore, but then has to belittle people who do the same exact thing.

And the only reason this came up, outside of a big in-joke, was because she had the gall to talk shit to my girlfriend. I responded accordingly.

- Silera - 07-17-2003

I'm sick of hearing about this shit.

Alkey and I have managed to date for a full year and a half between 3 messageboards without having any private, personal, or valued moments discussed for all the world to read, contemplate, ridicule or misuse.

Maybe people have the "gall" to disrespect your relationship with your girlfriend because you don't respect it enough.

Messageboards are for fun and tension relief, not serious discussion of life decisions that you actually give a fuck about.

If you see it that way, I'm sorry but you're a big fucking pathetic loser. (That's more of a general statement to everyone).

- Rooner - 07-17-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Silera
I'm sick of hearing about this shit.

Alkey and I have managed to date for a full year and a half between 3 messageboards without having any private, personal, or valued moments discussed for all the world to read, contemplate, ridicule or misuse.

Maybe people have the \"gall\" to disrespect your relationship with your girlfriend because you don't respect it enough.

Messageboards are for fun and tension relief, not serious discussion of life decisions that you actually give a fuck about.

If you see it that way, I'm sorry but you're a big fucking pathetic loser. (That's more of a general statement to everyone).

I dont put my personal shit out there, can I still be a big fucking pathetic loser?

- Hawt Baux - 07-17-2003

ghey.

pathetic.

unwanted.

shut the fuck up.

- Rooner - 07-17-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
ghey.

pathetic.

unwanted.

shut the fuck up.

Youre totally and madly in love with me, arent you. Dont fight it, its bigger than both of us.Big Grin

Look, I'm not your friend. I don't pretend to be. I finally came out a while ago and admitted the only reason I made a big visible prescence on RF.net was to get laid and advance my career. Granted, I did meet some cool people on there, but I found, more often than not, that I couldn't stand most of them.

Most of you people see what I want you to see. You see a side of me that I expect you to be repellant. You see me as a complete psycho, an arrogant bastard, someone who is just out for himself.

You might be right... but then, I never claimed to be a prince.

I could disappear tomorrow, you wouldn't see my screen name ever again, and I'll still have to deal with you dramatic fucks every fucking day. That is the depressing catch-22 I have to deal with. So I take it in stride and prefer to have my own fun with it, rather than let certain pieces of trash "win".

As for not respecting my relationship, Silera, I want you to fucking link me to every single time on any of these message boards that I've gone in-depth about this. I'm begging you. You're not gonna find it.

Every time I've talked about my relationship with Liz, it was people with I think - or thought - I trusted. So if there is a leak... it's not my fault for thinking someone is a friend.