YourMomsBox!
OK, I have now officially conquered Off-Topical. Kindly move all of your belongings into the hallway. - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: OK, I have now officially conquered Off-Topical. Kindly move all of your belongings into the hallway. (/showthread.php?tid=920)

Pages: 1 2 3

OK, I have now officially conquered Off-Topical. Kindly move all of your belongings into the hallway. - The Brain - 07-23-2003

As of (looking at clock) approximately 1:50 am, I now have the final say in each and every Forum here in Off-Topical.

The structure of the space-time continuum is now forever and irrevocably been tossed in a state of chaos.

As the new ruler of Off-Topical, I would ask that you all conduct yourselves in a civilized manner, and get the fuck out.

Except Silera, 'cause she scares me.

Tongue

OK, I have now officially conquered Off-Topical. Kindly move all of your belongings into the hallway. - Rooner - 07-23-2003

Bu....bu....Brain......I GOT NO WHERE ELSE TO GO!!!!!

OK, I have now officially conquered Off-Topical. Kindly move all of your belongings into the hallway. - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-23-2003

at least we know the property value just went down, at the very least. :lol:

OK, I have now officially conquered Off-Topical. Kindly move all of your belongings into the hallway. - Rooner - 07-23-2003

And the availability of crack and BBQ chicken should rise tremendously.

OK, I have now officially conquered Off-Topical. Kindly move all of your belongings into the hallway. - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-23-2003

that and St. Ives!

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
that and St. Ives!

For their ashy skin huh?
[Image: 200.jpg]

Im thinking you meant IDes.
[Image: stides499.gif]

OK, I have now officially conquered Off-Topical. Kindly move all of your belongings into the hallway. - Ronin - 07-23-2003

Brain, what was you intricate plan to take over "Off-Topic"? Did Pinky help?

Pinky was too busy being plowed by Barry.

St. Ides: shit, i ain't up on my malt liquor lingo. should have said Crazy Horse. :kiss:

OK, I have now officially conquered Off-Topical. Kindly move all of your belongings into the hallway. - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-23-2003

So, I guess "Off Topical" would now be a great place to open up a few liquor stores and pawn shops?

ding ding ding...

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Pinky was too busy being plowed by Barry.

St. Ides: shit, i ain't up on my malt liquor lingo. should have said Crazy Horse. :kiss:

Nah, should gone with old faithful, the 8 ball.
[Image: 410.jpg]