YourMomsBox!
Yahoo Football League? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jock Itch (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Yahoo Football League? (/showthread.php?tid=973)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Yahoo Football League? - Suzie - 10-09-2003

anybody got a spare running back I'd be interested in?

Yahoo Football League? - Suzie - 10-12-2003

I doubt Hassleback will throw FOUR TOUCHDOWNS like my main man Brad. Has anybody else been in first place for more than week?

Is it too early to boast that I have the best record?
We'll know for sure after the late game.

Yahoo Football League? - Suzie - 10-13-2003

WOW!! too bad I'm the only one who cares. ANyway, did you notice that my Denver defense came up with SIX SACKS??? It was a tough call, having both the Denver & Pitt awesome Ds, with them playing each other.

But anyway......

who wants to throw some money my way? Let's bet on something...

Yahoo Football League? - Rooner - 10-13-2003

Down by 7, with the Rams D and Crumpler, I may squeak out a win.

Yahoo Football League? - NastyHam - 10-13-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
I doubt Hassleback will throw FOUR TOUCHDOWNS like my main man Brad. Has anybody else been in first place for more than week?

Is it too early to boast that I have the best record?
We'll know for sure after the late game.
dammit dammit and he had a nice first half too. :fire: i was watching the game at a bar and i saw it gradually go downhill for hasselback. damn damn suzie

Please, like that was your only weakness. One of my wide receivers didn't even play and I still beat you by a landslide.
How does it feel to fall to a woman?? Hang your head in shame. You're lucky Yahoo lets losers be league commissioners. you deserve to be ex-communicated.

Please, like that was your only weakness. One of my wide receivers didn't even play and I still beat you by a landslide.
How does it feel to fall to a woman?? Hang your head in shame. You're lucky Yahoo lets losers be league commissioners. you deserve to be ex-communicated.

[phone ringing, Suzie answers, whispering voice]

Week 9.

Well I just did a little research and thus far you have outscored me 3/6 weeks. But the good news is I have outscored you 3/6 weeks, I'd call that a level playing field.

I'm gonna save my smack talk for week 8, after which I plan to bitch slap you using your own large penis.

Yahoo Football League? - Drunken GW - 10-13-2003

Quote:after which I plan to bitch slap you using your own large penis.
why not threaten him with a butter knife instead

Well I just did a little research and thus far you have outscored me 3/6 weeks. But the good news is I have outscored you 3/6 weeks, I'd call that a level playing field.

I'm gonna save my smack talk for week 8, after which I plan to bitch slap you using your own large penis.

If I win, I want a personlized wow damn it.