YourMomsBox!
Vampchick is a bitch - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Vampchick is a bitch (/showthread.php?tid=983)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Vampchick is a bitch - Snoogans - 07-31-2003

Serioulsy, how bout you stop lyin, stop IMing and coming on to every single person you can, and believe me its quite a list, and just get a fuckin life and act normal. dont just be a fuckin whore to get people to talk to you.

Vampchick is a bitch - NastyHam - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Snoogans
Serioulsy, how bout you stop lyin, stop IMing and coming on to every single person you can, and believe me its quite a list, and just get a fuckin life and act normal. dont just be a fuckin whore to get people to talk to you.

how come i didnt get IMs or come ons? dammit

am i not pretty enough? is that it? Sad

Vampchick is a bitch - Flock of Moosen - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by NastyHam

how come i didnt get IMs or come ons?

Yeah, me too. I'm feeling left out here. Tongue

Vampchick is a bitch - Hasegawa - 07-31-2003

heh-heh....hahahahahahahahaha!!! That's a doozie, judge.

Vampchick is a bitch - Jimbo - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Quote:Originally posted by NastyHam

how come i didnt get IMs or come ons?

Yeah, me too. I'm feeling left out here. Tongue
me three man.

Vampchick is a bitch - Rooner - 07-31-2003

4 posts, and you know this how? Me thinks its one of 2 things, A)they know each other from previous interaction, or B)Snoogans is an attention whore. Im reserving judgement.

Vampchick is a bitch - Hawt Baux - 07-31-2003

They speak/used to speak.

That is all.

Vampchick is a bitch - Rooner - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
They speak/used to speak.

That is all.

So it tis option A). Thank you.

Vampchick is a bitch - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-31-2003

:disappointed:

I never got an IM from her... Confusedniffle:

eh, whatever.

she wears horrible boots anyway.

Vampchick is a bitch - Sloats - 07-31-2003

So we should expect more of these threads from RFers? What if I suddendly felt an urge to defend myself against Ken's Pen attacks. I'm sure we would all enjoy a bunch of nonsequiter posts......

Get a life? You're the one dragging shit from a different message board. And her taste in boots suck.