YourMomsBox!
Vampchick is a bitch - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Vampchick is a bitch (/showthread.php?tid=983)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Vampchick is a bitch - Hawt Baux - 07-31-2003

Subzero watches everything, he is a notorious lurker.

NastyHam asked to watch.

Get with the program i dont want to have to explain any more jokes EVER again.

Vampchick is a bitch - Rooner - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Subzero watches everything, he is a notorious lurker.

NastyHam asked to watch.

Get with the program i dont want to have to explain any more jokes EVER again.

Can you run that by me one more time?

Vampchick is a bitch - NastyHam - 07-31-2003

jesus yall are fast with the replies... gotta speed up gotta speed up

Vampchick is a bitch - Snoogans - 07-31-2003

you people get on me for this. none of this is cause of any other board. This is one, to open up the eyes of her new BF and show him that before him, she hit on about 20 other guys, most of whom didnt go for it. Wake up, she is slut, she tried to fuck me, and at least 10 other people. i mean you only started talkin to her cause she came in chat and said she needs cock. if thats not being a whore to get guys to talk to you when they wouldnt normally talk to your psychotic fat ass, i dont know what is. if you dont want me to talk about you vampy, STOP IMing ME. none of this woulda been posted if you didnt IM and start lying to me about shit that was said and done by my friends, and then actin like an ass and running off to bed when the people you lied about wanted you to come defend yourself.
CUNT

Vampchick is a bitch - NastyHam - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Snoogans
she hit on about 20 other guys, most of whom didnt go for it. Wake up, she is slut, she tried to fuck me, and at least 10 other people.

a) what chat room
b) im not even in the top 20??? uch

Quote:Originally posted by Snoogans
you people get on me for this. none of this is cause of any other board. This is one, to open up the eyes of her new BF and show him that before him, she hit on about 20 other guys, most of whom didnt go for it. Wake up, she is slut, she tried to fuck me, and at least 10 other people. i mean you only started talkin to her cause she came in chat and said she needs cock. if thats not being a whore to get guys to talk to you when they wouldnt normally talk to your psychotic fat ass, i dont know what is. if you dont want me to talk about you vampy, STOP IMing ME. none of this woulda been posted if you didnt IM and start lying to me about shit that was said and done by my friends, and then actin like an ass and running off to bed when the people you lied about wanted you to come defend yourself.
CUNT

I DONT CARE! I LOVE HER, AND WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!

Vampchick is a bitch - Silera - 07-31-2003

I'm confused.

I'll jump on a bandwagon just because I've decided not to work this afternoon.

Take it from the top. Type slowly.

What did you mean to say?

Vampchick is a bitch - Toronto Hottie - 07-31-2003

Snoogans, you appear to have missed a common opinion of the NUMEROUS FUCKING POSTERS HERE:

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHOVE YOUR PERSONAL SHIT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS, OR START YOUR OWN GODDAMN BOARD.

Oh, and this too:

FAGGIT

Quote:Originally posted by Silera
I'm confused.

I'll jump on a bandwagon just because I've decided not to work this afternoon.

Take it from the top. Type slowly.

What did you mean to say?

ok

I

DONT

CARE,

I

LOVE

HER

AND

WE

ARE