YourMomsBox!
Vampchick is a bitch - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Vampchick is a bitch (/showthread.php?tid=983)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Vampchick is a bitch - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Quote:Originally posted by Snoogans
Is this better, sir. Would you like me to post every post as if i were writing an essay. I could say everything properly, and then it will take me twice as long to type it all. I choose to speak this way online because it makes it quite the easy task to type when i dont have to worry about proper grammer and spelling. WHO GIVE A FUCK

perception is everything, even if it's incorrect. i learned that a few days ago. i now teach it to you. go forth a mutliply (shivers uncontrollably).

ARE YOU INSANE! Like we need more of HIM running around.

dude, you been to Jersey. I think his father must have brought in drums of semen.

Vampchick is a bitch - Rooner - 07-31-2003

Jersey jokes=always funny

And true too.:lol:

Vampchick is a bitch - FollowThisLogic - 07-31-2003

I didn't put anyone in the hole, douchenuts.

i liked my Michael J. Fox joke, even if nobody got the reference. Confusedniffle:

Vampchick is a bitch - Hawt Baux - 07-31-2003

Enough of this.

EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I GOT HIT BY A CAR!! ISN"T THAT FUNNY, WHAT A DUMBASS....

[Image: copstunt.jpg]

Vampchick is a bitch - Rooner - 07-31-2003

This just gets better and better, who has the popcorn? And dont try any of that, "its on my lap" shit GIP.

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Enough of this.

EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I GOT HIT BY A CAR!! ISN\"T THAT FUNNY, WHAT A DUMBASS....

[Image: copstunt.jpg]

How dare he fly into my airspace like that!?!?!??!?! :kiss:

Vampchick is a bitch - Snoogans - 07-31-2003

oh god you think jersey is bad now, you should see what it would look like if my dad was responsible

Vampchick is a bitch - tinymike - 07-31-2003

ya know what snoogan......your lame ass "she wants to fuck me", "you should be aware of it" crap is really getting fucking tiring. you been told a few times but allow me to reiterate it for you:

Shut the fuck up!
Nobody cares!

You have 11 goddamn posts and everyone of them is the same fucking bullshit. Did you not get the point when we went off in 14....no 15 different directions with your thread? Did you not understand that nobody really gives a shit.

You are some fucking piece of shit to stalk someone to a messageboard and try and trash them. What happen? You show her your dick and she couldn't stop laughing? How about I stalk your sorry ass all over the place and post that you prefer a cock up your ass over women? or maybe I'll just post pictures of you SHOWING a dick up your ass.

And by the way genius, posting your address on a public forum is a REALLY BRILLIANT THING to do... You can look forward to your subscription Big Black Cock to start next month. And your membership to NAMBLA has been approved. You'll be getting your membership card in the mail soon. Oh and I hope you like Pizza and chinese food. Do you prefer JP's, Tirreno's or Pizza Masters? All 3 deliver.

Get the hint? shut the fuck up or pay the consequences.

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
This just gets better and better, who has the popcorn? And dont try any of that, \"its on my lap\" shit GIP.

heh heh...at least it was a happy ending. :moon: