YourMomsBox!
Vampchick is a bitch - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Vampchick is a bitch (/showthread.php?tid=983)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Vampchick is a bitch - Snoogans - 07-31-2003

FTL, according to one of your mods, i was holed for the Tit comment and they had to let me out. this was last night and i know i was holed for at least a min after that cause i couldnt post, so someone holed me, the mod that let me out told me it was you

funny i hadnt said shit about this in like 6 posts, expect to tell TJ i was told he holed me. as you can see by the english thing that i moved on into something else tiny mike, and if it really bothers you that much, read something else

Vampchick is a bitch - Toronto Hottie - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike
ya know what snoogan......your lame ass \"she wants to fuck me\", \"you should be aware of it\" crap is really getting fucking tiring. you been told a few times but allow me to reiterate it for you:

Shut the fuck up!
Nobody cares!

You have 11 goddamn posts and everyone of them is the same fucking bullshit. Did you not get the point when we went off in 14....no 15 different directions with your thread? Did you not understand that nobody really gives a shit.

You are some fucking piece of shit to stalk someone to a messageboard and try and trash them. What happen? You show her your dick and she couldn't stop laughing? How about I stalk your sorry ass all over the place and post that you prefer a cock up your ass over women? or maybe I'll just post pictures of you SHOWING a dick up your ass.

And by the way genius, posting your address on a public forum is a REALLY BRILLIANT THING to do... You can look forward to your subscription Big Black Cock to start next month. And your membership to NAMBLA has been approved. You'll be getting your membership card in the mail soon. Oh and I hope you like Pizza and chinese food. Do you prefer JP's, Tirreno's or Pizza Masters? All 3 deliver.

Get the hint? shut the fuck up or pay the consequences.

*golf clap*

I wonder if I can list his house from here?

Vampchick is a bitch - FollowThisLogic - 07-31-2003

There is a mod log. I know who let you out. For whatever reason, the person who put you in, wasn't logged. No one would know why you were holed other than the mod that put you in. If you want to believe that was me, fine. Too bad you're fucking wrong. Go fuck yourself.

keep it coming. all the free pizza and magazines i can get is fine with me. see right now this is a board thing, and i admit i may have handled it wrong. but tiny mike, if your gonna go low enough to have shit delivered to my house, i just laugh at all the people who said i was acting like this was HS

Vampchick is a bitch - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Snoogans
funny i hadnt said shit about this in like 6 posts, expect to tell TJ i was told he holed me. as you can see by the english thing that i moved on into something else tiny mike, and if it really bothers you that much, read something else

old boyfriends who think they are doing someone a favor by fuckin up their ex's life (who have moved on) rubs me the wrong way. Self-serving tripe whether 6 posts or 20 posts ago, is still self-serving tripe.

Vampchick is a bitch - Flock of Moosen - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
i liked my Michael J. Fox joke, even if nobody got the reference. Confusedniffle:
I liked it too GIP. I got a chuckle out of it. :lol:

Vampchick is a bitch - Keyser Soze - 07-31-2003

hawt box > vamp chick

snoogans sounds like a scorn lover.
vamp chick sounds like an attention whore.

Quote:There is a mod log. I know who let you out. For whatever reason, the person who put you in, wasn't logged. No one would know why you were holed other than the mod that put you in. If you want to believe that was me, fine. Too bad you're fucking wrong. Go fuck yourself.

i only believe it was you cause the person told me it was you. i dont think she would tell me you did something you didnt, especially her. if you didnt, fine, but ill take her word for it

Vampchick is a bitch - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Snoogans
keep it coming. all the free pizza and magazines i can get is fine with me. see right now this is a board thing, and i admit i may have handled it wrong. but tiny mike, if your gonna go low enough to have shit delivered to my house, i just laugh at all the people who said i was acting like this was HS

difference is, mikey actually delivers pizza. :duh: