YourMomsBox!
Vampchick is a bitch - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Vampchick is a bitch (/showthread.php?tid=983)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Vampchick is a bitch - Toronto Hottie - 07-31-2003

You know, not for nothing, but if I were a mod, and somebody came onto my board, and started posting personal shit about myself, including my name and shit, I'd stuff my fuck-me boots so far up his ass he'd choke on them, and then permanently ban the little cunt for life, after paying TinyMike to assault him in his own real life.

Just saying.

Vampchick is a bitch - Snoogans - 07-31-2003

Lets clear up the old BF thing. ive never met her in person, only seen her pic and been annoyed by her on AIM tellin me things. you can call me what you wish, but i never touched her. i dont think my dick could stand for her even if my head wanted it to

Vampchick is a bitch - Rooner - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
You know, not for nothing, but if I were a mod, and somebody came onto my board, and started posting personal shit about myself, including my name and shit, I'd stuff my fuck-me boots so far up his ass he'd choke on them, and then permanently ban the little cunt for life, after paying TinyMike to assault him in his own real life.

Just saying.

Whats mike gonna do? Beat up his knees? Give him shin splints? Im just sayin...

good for mike, in that case mike, Tirino's has the best pizza, and Esposito's isnt bad.

Vampchick is a bitch - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Snoogans
Lets clear up the old BF thing. ive never met her in person, only seen her pic and been annoyed by her on AIM tellin me things. you can call me what you wish, but i never touched her. i dont think my dick could stand for her even if my head wanted it to

ahh, so you were just one of those spurned for cyber. well, good thing you KNEW ALL ABOUT HER.

fuckin nimrod. do us a favor, bury your cum towel in a lead container and then have a vasectomy.

Vampchick is a bitch - sweet angel - 07-31-2003

Quote:tripe
Sorry GIP, but isn't it "trifle"? I may be wrong, but I thought "tripe" was brains or stomach or something of a cow.

Geez, ya take a nap for an hour and the shit hits the fan.

Here's a thought, albeit far-fetched, perhaps that's not HIS address. Something to think about.

This is pretty humorous though.

Vampchick is a bitch - Toronto Hottie - 07-31-2003

Quote:Whats mike gonna do? Beat up his knees? Give him shin splints? Im just sayin...

Ever had a dwarf dangling from your cock by his teeth?

:lol:

Vampchick is a bitch - Hawt Baux - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Snoogans
i only believe it was you cause the person told me it was you. i dont think she would tell me you did something you didnt, especially her. if you didnt, fine, but ill take her word for it

ANNNNNNNNNNND

I also told you that i believed it could have quite possibly been Alkey since you asked us to Hole you one night and that he simply forgot to let you back out. We all know Alkeys delightful sense of humor and it wouldn't come as a shock.

I don't want 1 single fucking part of this.

Also,
"hawt box > vamp chick "

explain what you mean by this.

Vampchick is a bitch - tinymike - 07-31-2003

Trust me snoogans, having shit delivered to your house is nothing compared the mayhem that I can cause. You missed my fuckin point. and every other persons....

Shut the fuck up and drop the fuckin issue. One more post trashing her, and Jim might have get involved in your little antics. and if you have to ask who Jim is, think about it for a minute.

i dont recall how i know all about her. i know from other people what she tried to do to them, and i know what was said for me. scorned, hardly considering the cock was asked for from all, and being a decent guy, like a bunch of the others, none of us wanted it