YourMomsBox!
Vampchick is a bitch - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Vampchick is a bitch (/showthread.php?tid=983)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Vampchick is a bitch - KensPen - 07-31-2003

Has Hotti ever propositioned your 12 year old son,
she's a slut,
slut I say.

Vampchick is a bitch - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Snoogans
if you want a list of the names of the other guys who will say the same thing, i can, but most are from the other board, and being i dont have anyof their permission to say, i wont, but ask around and youll find out

Please do. comprise me a list. i want names. dates. tapes. the whole lot. we will do a full investigation and get to the bottom of it right away.

Vampchick is a bitch - Flock of Moosen - 07-31-2003

i want mike to get this jim guy i dont even know

[Image: 1730&.jpg]

Vampchick is a bitch - Snoogans - 07-31-2003

i didnt hear, all the guys she tried to nail said it in the chat one night. there were 8 guys in chat, one said, and all were like wow that happened to me to. not rumors, especially when i found out from vampchick who 2 of the other guys were

Vampchick is a bitch - tinymike - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
Has Hotti ever propositioned your 12 year old son,
she's a slut,
slut I say.

you're just jealous that she didn't accept your marriage proposal.

i didnt hear, all the guys she tried to nail said it in the chat one night. there were 8 guys in chat, one said, and all were like wow that happened to me to. not rumors, especially when i found out from vampchick who 2 of the other guys were

You should all string her up. Witchhunts are always a hoot. Or save till the weekend.

Vampchick is a bitch - NastyHam - 07-31-2003

I'm Inspector Moose from serial killings... hand over the evidence... if i found black serial killers i can work this little mess out...

Vampchick is a bitch - tinymike - 07-31-2003

snoogans - tell me....who's your daddy? come on....say it.....who's your daddy bigboy?

Vampchick is a bitch - Snoogans - 07-31-2003

see mike, thats the point. it shouldnt bother you, so it shouldnt bother you if i air out shit that has nothing to do with you. you guys give me shit for giving someone shit online. your hipocrits for doin the same thing. if it annoys you, dont reply, and the thread will get burried. for people who want something to stop, you certainly are the fuckin retards keeping it goin

see mike, thats the point. it shouldnt bother you, so it shouldnt bother you if i air out shit that has nothing to do with you. you guys give me shit for giving someone shit online. your hipocrits for doin the same thing. if it annoys you, dont reply, and the thread will get burried. for people who want something to stop, you certainly are the fuckin retards keeping it goin

ever see Killer Whales flip around a dead carcass??? We'll be poppin this thread up for days on end.