YourMomsBox!
Vampchick is a bitch - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Vampchick is a bitch (/showthread.php?tid=983)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Vampchick is a bitch - vampchick - 07-31-2003

ooooooooooo i like those black ones, only im not liking the whole pointy toe thing and i want a thicker heel so i wont fall over like a drunken prostitute

Vampchick is a bitch - McNabbShouldDie - 07-31-2003

I like vampchick.

Just thought Id throw some pro-vampchick support up in here. Hope you guys dont mind.

Vampchick is a bitch - tinymike - 07-31-2003

Quote:Originally posted by vampchick
ooooooooooo i like those black ones, only im not liking the whole pointy toe thing and i want a thicker heel so i wont fall over like a drunken prostitute

nahhhhh.....tooo easy. Way to easy. I like a good setup but this one is just way to easy to follow up on. I'll leave it to GIP. He needs the material.

Quote:Originally posted by mcneedledick
I like vampchick.
Just thought Id throw some pro-vampchick support up in here. Hope you guys dont mind. [/i]

Actually we do mind. Now get the fuck out and let the adults have a conversation without being interupted.

And for the record - I don't think she'll fuck you so you can give up any adoloscent hopes of losing your virginity anytime soon.

Vampchick is a bitch - Toronto Hottie - 07-31-2003

ooooooooooo i like those black ones, only im not liking the whole pointy toe thing and i want a thicker heel so i wont fall over like a drunken prostitute again

Wink

Vampchick is a bitch - Sloats - 07-31-2003

You must practice practice practice.

hey hottie.....

how YOU doin?

Vampchick is a bitch - Toronto Hottie - 07-31-2003

Quote:She needs to get sexier footware if she wants me to approach her.

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike
Like these?

[Image: stilletto.gif]
[Image: B3-4406.jpg][Image: K5B07.jpg]

Awwwwwwwww, someone's smitten. That's so cute.

:lol:

Vampchick is a bitch - Grizzly - 07-31-2003

Good job group.

hey hottie - you left these at my house. Do you want them back?

[Image: alice-bloomers.jpg]

Vampchick is a bitch - McNabbShouldDie - 07-31-2003

Quote:And for the record - I don't think she'll fuck you so you can give up any adoloscent hopes of losing your virginity anytime soon.

Another day, another scuffle with tinymike, eh? Dont you find it pathetic you carry on a hatred with a teenager wholl youll never meet over a messageboard? Christ dude.