Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm confused. Silera encourages it, others delete it....
Quote:Originally posted by Ninny
Tinymike thank you for your need to commentate on the smallest of things. Now to answer your questions, the reason your \"Ninny\" thread was deleted was bc it was viewed over 19 times with only 1 post to it. As for your other posts being deleted im sure if you took a closer look you would have seen that i also delted posts from Kenspen.

I took time out to U2U you to ask you to stop bickering or confine it to a FU thread and you were nice at first and then turned into a flaming dildo.

As for your personal attacks on me, thanks i needed the laugh.

Why it took so long to respond?

I don't wake up and run to my fucking computer like some internet crazed junkie-fiend. I have responsibilities(like most adults)and tend to look after them.

With all that being said grow the fuck up and grow a pair already.

<Tinymike thank you for your need to commentate on the smallest of things. Now to answer your questions, the reason your "Ninny" thread was deleted was bc it was viewed over 19 times with only 1 post to it. As for your other posts being deleted im sure if you took a closer look you would have seen that i also delted posts from Kenspen. >

good that you can make these kind of tough decisions based on one evening and a couple of people online. your modding brilliance and poor explanation maybe near RFnet. I mean these sections are sooooooo innudated with stuff...it must be hard to go thru it all. Rolleyes
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
I\'m confused. Silera encourages it, others delete it.... - by GreasyItalianPrincess - 05-28-2003, 04:50 PM