Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues...
Quote:2. Trade Alomar. This is the reincarnation of Carlos Baerga. We mustve done something to piss the Indians off, because this is the 2nd all star 2nd baseman that weve gotten from them that disintegrated with us. I hate Alomar with a passion.

Done. But what will these prospects they got turn into?

Quote:5. FIRE STEVE PHILLIPS!! Guess it wasnt Bobby V's fault at all huh. By the way, Bobby V on Baseball Tonight kicks some serious ass.

This makes everyone happy.

Two problems solved, but there are also two problems for Mets fans that have been created.

Glavine=shot.

Leiter=shot.

They stink. Leiter is tremendously overrated by Mets fans I know and Glavine is cursed as are all of the Mets offseason pickups are. I don't know what it is about the Mets but they just cant seem to ever pick up somebody in the offseason that turns there team around. They've gotten screwed up the wazoo with every body they've picked up lately. I also have no idea why Benitez got picked as Mets all-star over Burnitz. Burnitz is probably my most liked Mets player and even if he's not hitting 40 homers a year atleast you know he's doing his absolute best. He gives it his all everytime he plays and its paying off in the field.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X

Messages In This Thread
New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - by McNabbShouldDie - 07-09-2003, 10:23 PM