Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official WELCOME ALL RF'ers. Post here and be recognized.
tinymike is always pleased. See, unlike some other retards that run messageboards, Alkey makes rational decisions and lays down reasonable rules. (silera is a different story but I won't go there :lol: ).

However, I must say that if the fag boy were to decide to give the fuckwad mod powers, I would have to recommend serious pyschological evaluation for him.

Getting back to Silera and her request....... in an effort to maintain a pleasant atmosphere, I am going to refrain from outright vicious attacks on the dickless boy wonder of rf.net. It ain't worth it in the long run. I will, however, throw this out there for rf fuckwads to ponder - Don't think this is lala nicey-land.

YOU WILL GET SHIT ON.
YOU WILL GET FUCKED WITH.
YOU WILL BE MENTALLY ABUSED.

On a brighter note - you can look forward to :

- speaking your mind and not worrying about being editted
- not being pressured to date the board owner in fear of being banned
- not being sexually harrassed (much) at board outings (unless a certain dickwad is there)
- not being pressured to take off your clothes (unless you want to - for those of you that are interested, please contact CrackHitler)

ENJOY YOUR STAY RETARDS

Messages In This Thread
The Official WELCOME ALL RF\'ers. Post here and be recognized. - by tinymike - 07-18-2003, 12:56 PM