Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is death funny (AKA: Meatwad and 60 prove their idiocy)
Alkey has addressed this issue. I've been edited, you've been edited. Things were posted that obviously (in Alkeys estimation) should have not been posted by many, myself included.

For the record, I wholeheartedly agree with the course of action he deployed.

However, TM, you keep forgetting something:

I don't owe you a god damn thing. Not a single shread of explanation.

Here's a hint though - your posting history.

You know what your posting style is about; to challenge authority, incite reactions at ANY costs, even at the cost of being a bastard. You love and thrive off the attention; the counter-reaction. You initially walked into this place as part of a duo with Diggypoo with your tagteam wrestling wannabe, "lets raise some hell, yeeehawww!" attitude. It was noticed by everyone here, immediately. You followed your entrance up with a steady trend of posting things specificaly meant to agitate others. Thus then, your persona on YMB...established.

Now, of course, I'm only speaking of your online persona. I do not know you for who you truly are. If anybody got their panties all up in a bunch, it was you when reacting to MY callous comments.

See TM, I merely spit the same venom back at you and immediately you feel the need to question my motives and claim that I'M the one out of order and without reason to say such awful things, as if you never posted a callous thing yourself, ever.

Funny how that is, don't you think?

It's a two way street, bitch.

Messages In This Thread
When is death funny (AKA: Meatwad and 60 prove their idiocy) - by 60FeetUnderWater - 08-20-2004, 04:18 AM