Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring on the Elimination Chamber!
Good move by the WWE to bring back the Chamber to make up for the cancelling of the one-on-one match. I liked the first chamber match, but I'm not so enthusiastic about how good this one is going to be. Jericho and Michaels are going to have to work like they've never worked before to get something good out of this, because they're not going to get any help from the other participants.

I think Goldberg's pretty much a lock to win this thing. Let's look at the other participants.

Michaels: Already had his nostalgia run.

Nash: Please.

Orton: WWE seems really high on the kid, but he hasn't shown anything to indicate that he deserves it. Mediocre mic skills, and as for his in-ring ability... well, he's not BAD, but can anyone name for me a GOOD Randy Orton match? In the ring, he hasn't shown much more ability than say, Maven. Well, maybe a little more than Maven. Maybe Orton will turn out to be good in the future, but now just isn't his time.

Jericho: Probably the only guy here who could take the ball and run with it, were he given the belt. I rather doubt he'll win though, because it would be very anti-climatic for Triple H to finally lose the belt only for another heel to win it. No, I think the winner of this match has to be a face.

Goldberg seems like the most likely choice. He wins the belt, holds on to it for a little while, then jobs to HHH when he comes back in a one-on-one match. Oh well.

On a side note, I have to wonder why WWE keeps going to Canada, when they know that certain faces are going to get booed out of the building. The Goldberg/Flair match and the run-ins afterward were hilarious due to the crowd reactions. :lol:
<center><b>It's turkey time.
Gobble gobble.</b></center>

Messages In This Thread
Bring on the Elimination Chamber! - by Super Comrade! - 08-05-2003, 09:12 AM
Bring on the Elimination Chamber! - by SO - 08-05-2003, 09:43 AM
Bring on the Elimination Chamber! - by BDP - 08-05-2003, 03:10 PM
Bring on the Elimination Chamber! - by Hasegawa - 08-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Bring on the Elimination Chamber! - by SO - 08-25-2003, 03:03 AM
Bring on the Elimination Chamber! - by vampchick - 08-25-2003, 08:28 PM
Bring on the Elimination Chamber! - by vampchick - 08-25-2003, 08:41 PM
Bring on the Elimination Chamber! - by Hosp - 08-25-2003, 09:13 PM
Bring on the Elimination Chamber! - by vampchick - 08-26-2003, 03:50 AM