Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivor Series...thoughts and reflections...
I decided at the last minute not to bother ordering it. After reading the results, I was kinda glad I didn't.
Some of the matches looked good like both the elimination matches, but aside from those the rest of the card sounded like shit.

I couldn't believe it when I read Cena actually gave an FU to the Big Show. Remember when people were in complete shock Lesnar could even give him an F-5? No way would I ever thought Cena was strong enough to pull that off as well.

As far as Angle's neck, yes I believe he rushed it. When I first heard about this "new" procedure he was getting done I wondered to myself why haven't all the other wrestlers who had neck problems gone this route. It seems clear now that this "quick fix" surgery wasn't as reliable as they made it sound.

Now, I just want to know, where the fuck are they going with the Austin angle? To me it seemed like a no-brainer that his team would win, but of course the WWE fucked that up like they do everything else.
So, now we have to be stuck week after week with a heel GM making matches to benefit the heel wrestlers? Oh great, lets have a 3 on 1 handicap match every damn week. What, the face somehow won a match? Out comes Bischoff to restart it under different stipulations. Hey, let's just fire all the faces now. The fans will really appreciate that and continue to watch week after week. Rolleyes

How is this appeasing the fans and how is this in the least bit enjoyable to watch? :confused:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>

Messages In This Thread
Survivor Series...thoughts and reflections... - by Flock of Moosen - 11-18-2003, 10:24 AM