Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hamsters In His Head Are Wheezing...
Bush might not be the brightest crayon in the box and he might make decision you don't agree with, but guess what? You always know where he stands. Kerry is more frightening because he seems to flip a coin to decide what stance he'll take today.

Consistency in everything. If you go and fight in Vietnam, and come home to shit all over your comrade is senate hearings don't you DARE use your military career as you're Backstage pass to the White House. The fact is, Democrats have NOTHING. I sincerely wish they did, but they have not one god damn thing they can run on and gain any ground. Right now they just continue to say "We're better cause we say so".

I'm a Bear investor and guess what? I'm making money hand over fist in the Stock Market right now. I have 6 friends who were unemployed that now have jobs that pay more than the ones they lost! The economy has not grown to this size, this quickly in over 24 years folks.

On the wars? I seem to recall Bush standing up at a podium and saying OVER AND OVER AND OVER that these wars would not be easy and they would take a very long time, likely costing many American lives in the process. The politicians and the people all stood behind him and voted on whatever he asked of them. Bush didn't just wake up one morning and all of a sudden we're in Iraq.

He went to the UN, and the UN voted on a resolution. Vote passed. He went to his Congress, bills passed. He went back to the UN several times before he made a single move. 16 UN Resolutions in total since 1992 were being violated by Hussein, and the UN did nothing. The polticians that we all voted in gave him the power to do what he did. John Kerry included.

now comes election time and Bush is the root of all that is evil. Guess what? He's been the same on the issues from word 1. While everyone else is flip flopping like Muhammad Ali and Michael J Fox playing Twister.

Kerry won't win because every word out of his mouth is so full of desperation it scares people. Bush might be retarded, but atleast he believes what comes from his own mouth.

Messages In This Thread
The Hamsters In His Head Are Wheezing... - by EffinC - 04-25-2004, 01:57 AM