Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NWA-TNA: I don't get it
Well, not only don't I get it where I live, I also don't get it in the sense of understanding it.

I try to keep up with it by reading results so the wrestlers seem familiar to me, but that said the results are confusing the hell out of me.

I can see the appeal of the standard face vs heel match as well as the face vs face match, but all these results I'm reading are having heel vs heel. In case Jarrett wasn't paying attention during his years with WCW and the WWF, people don't get into heel vs heel matches. Imagine having to sit through an A-Train vs Big Show match. :barf:

Anyway, here's what I'm getting at. Over in NWA-TNA you've got the Disciples of the New Church (heels) battling both Team Extreme (heels) and also the Harris Brothers (heels). Then there is the enigma known as Jeff Jarrett (face or heel?) No one seems to have an exact grasp as to which he is. Some have said he is a bad babyface like Austin was, yet even Austin with his bad babyface persona didn't really wrestle the faces. Right now Jarrett is involved in a feud with Raven (heel) so that should make him a face, but in the past he fluctuated back and forth.

I'm just curious, what's the deal with this federation? Do they even have a clue that they are doing this and for those who get to watch it, are the fans into all this heel vs heel action?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>

Messages In This Thread
NWA-TNA: I don\'t get it - by Flock of Moosen - 04-26-2003, 12:53 AM
NWA-TNA: I don\'t get it - by JimmyBlueEyes - 04-27-2003, 11:47 PM
NWA-TNA: I don\'t get it - by Flock of Moosen - 04-27-2003, 11:49 PM
NWA-TNA: I don\'t get it - by JimmyBlueEyes - 04-27-2003, 11:52 PM
NWA-TNA: I don\'t get it - by HydratedPeach - 04-28-2003, 12:03 AM
NWA-TNA: I don\'t get it - by Flock of Moosen - 04-28-2003, 12:16 AM
NWA-TNA: I don\'t get it - by Canadian Tool - 04-29-2003, 10:04 PM
NWA-TNA: I don\'t get it - by Flock of Moosen - 04-29-2003, 10:08 PM
NWA-TNA: I don\'t get it - by FollowThisLogic - 04-29-2003, 10:24 PM
NWA-TNA: I don\'t get it - by Canadian Tool - 04-29-2003, 10:31 PM