Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivor Series
As we all know the WWE has been in a major slump for some time now, but I am kinda looking forward to this next PPV. The main reason, they are actually going back to the traditional Survivor Series matches for their two main events.

RAW's SS match will be Austin's team of (speculation) Booker T, RVD, Lance Storm, & the Dudleys vs Bischoff's team of (speculation again) Jericho, Christian, Steiner, & La Resistance. If Austin's team wins, he gets to attack who he wants, when he wants without provocation. Normally I would say it's a no brainer Austin's team wins, but the WWE has been know to throw curves from time to time.

Smackdown's SS match will be Angle, Benoit, Hardcore Holly, & the APA vs Lesnar, Big Show, Cena, Nathan Jones & newcomer Matt Morgan (the guy is a monster).

Plus on top of this, and I have been psyched for this for a long time, the Undertaker vs Vince McMahon in a Buried Alive match. Not so psyched at the match itself, but at the early and very strong rumors that the UT is going to lose and will return at Wrestlemania under his old "Deadman" gimmick complete with funeral music.

Then of course there is the Goldberg-Triple H rematch, but no one gives a shit about that one. Big Grin

Overall it looks to be shaping up pretty well. I just hope they actually pull it off because they need to do something big to break out of their funk.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>

Messages In This Thread
Survivor Series - by Flock of Moosen - 10-31-2003, 03:20 AM
Survivor Series - by Faceman - 10-31-2003, 03:35 AM
Survivor Series - by JimmyBlueEyes - 10-31-2003, 03:37 AM
Survivor Series - by Flock of Moosen - 10-31-2003, 03:37 AM
Survivor Series - by Faceman - 10-31-2003, 03:44 AM
Survivor Series - by Flock of Moosen - 10-31-2003, 03:44 AM
Survivor Series - by JimmyBlueEyes - 10-31-2003, 05:43 AM
Survivor Series - by Faceman - 10-31-2003, 05:47 AM