Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hamsters In His Head Are Wheezing...
I'm sitting here watching Geroge Bush Jr. stammer his way, apolgizing for not having all the answers, and I wish some of these Washington Bureau reporters would just go for the jugular of the stupidity that pumps through his arteries. He is like a programmed robot, akin to a Speak & Spell, who gives set answers, but as soon as the questions deviate, he's at a loss. He stammers, pauses, sweats, blathers, changes subject, and just seems lost.

This is a man that is leader of the free world...and he's using these pulpit to engineer his campaign, besides sate the heat he's been getting since Clarke and the commision flak. He's selling himself, and the reporters will just sit there and eat it. And, even as they do..the smallest deviation throws this moron off.

This man is a product of an administration of philosophy..and that philosophy has been middle eastern control..or the attempt as such. And he's been properly programmed, and yammers to the press and on TV, and I wonder how much effect it is having.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The Hamsters In His Head Are Wheezing... - by GreasyItalianPrincess - 04-14-2004, 01:35 AM