Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend getaways
Quote:Originally posted by AngelAmy
its not a vacation if you dont
:o I've never paid for sex, but I've gone on lots of vacations. What if I get someone to pay me for sex? :lol:
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
Quote:Originally posted by AngelAmy
its not a vacation if you dont
:o I've never paid for sex, but I've gone on lots of vacations. What if I get someone to pay me for sex? :lol:

Wait, can you break a $20?
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
One kiss will cost you more than that Wink
Can i I.O.U.?

or do you take credit? :kiss:
Cash only. :moon:
ok..i'll hit ATM :kiss:
Umm, don't you know there's a limit? I suggest going to the teller and cleaning out your account. Angel
you couldn't handle me, anyway. you'd start paying me. Angel
Getting back on topic.....

Yeah, if possible I would go Fri-Mon. Depending on the flight plans (it might be tough to get a direct flight on short notice) you might want to try leaving Thursday night (The difference in the plane ticket might actually make it free, or really cheap, to stay the extra nightat the hotel) so look into it and see what you get.

No matter what, DO NOT FLY AMERICA WEST. Bastards delayed my flight nearly an entire day, virtually canceled other people's vacations (the same flight the day before was cancelled and they told those people they'd get a first class seat for my flight before they gave up on 2 days vacation) and they could have cared less. The only thing they offered me to make up for it was a coupon for $25 off every hundred I spend on my next flight. Hate to break it to them, but theres no way in hell I'm going back to them.
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
Cash only. :moon:

I have a fishbowl full of pennies to pay with :lol:
Dammit, I knew I should have made that left turn at Albequerque