Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People like this don't deserve their money
Looks like big bad Mike is in the news again and not because of his hotel scuffle.

These multi-millionaires that lose all their money because of greed and stupid planning really piss me off. I couldn't spend the kind of money they have in a lifetime if I tried, but they somehow manage to blow it all.

Where'd my moneys go?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
That tat on his face must have set him back quite a bit.
[Image: sigpic_ymb.gif]
He'll be back rolling people on Empire Boulevard in Crown Heights inside of a year.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
He's a few dollars away from wrestling an alligator on Fox.
Hes pretty fucked. Not only is he bankrupted now, but he stills owes his former chick a couple million. That would take a good 4 or 5 fights just to get that off his shoulder, but with possible prison time hes in some big trouble.

I dont like people who have so much and fuck themselves either, but it sucks that such a great fighter went so downhill as the result of just a single heavyweight title loss. Oh well.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X