Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/28 Raw Thread
Here's the preview from wwe.com

RAW kicks off this week just one day after Backlash! Feel the fallout live on TNN!

We already know that Goldberg will be live at FleetCenter. What will he have to say just 24 hours after defeating The Rock at Backlash?

One thing we do know for certain is that Chris Jericho has something big coming your way. Tonight on RAW, Y2J debuts his own segment, "Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel." You can bet that this segment will be as big as Y2J's ego. Find out what it is tonight!

This and much more goes down Monday on RAW at 9 p.m./8 CT on The New TNN.

It's gonna suck again Rolleyes
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Quote:It's gonna suck again

Yup
[Image: 48089184CejhpN_ph.jpg]
So, what are the odds they start a Goldberg-Jericho feud tonight?

It's obvious that they are leading into an awful HHH-Nash feud so Goldberg needs some other main eventer to face before they set up the Goldberg-HHH feud.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
They'll have to start it tonight. I don't think they have another heel on Raw that will have the ability to put him over, and make him look good.
Quote:Originally posted by Canadian Tool
They'll have to start it tonight. I don't think they have another heel on Raw that will have the ability to put him over, and make him look good.
You can't be talking about Triple H.

You couldn't possibly, in a million years, seriously be talking about Triple H.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Oh fuck no. I was talking about Jericho working with Goldberg.

And it's already begun.
Well, they didn't change Goldberg's music back from the new WCW-style parody. It already blows.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
In fairness to Vince, the music WCW used for Goldberg was probably something you had to pay royalties for everytime it was played. WCW had a lot of shitty deals like that. Vince probably saw that it was a shitty deal and just changed it up.

I agree it sucks, I'm just guessing thats why it was changed. There really isn't any other logical reason why they'd do it.
Okay, they fooled me. I wasn't thinking.

I almost thought the co-GM could be someone good. I almost thought it could be something interesting.

I lose.

Oh, didn't see the handshake-to-stunner coming. Not at all. Rolleyes
Quote:I almost thought the co-GM could be someone good. I almost thought it could be something interesting.

Who would you have preferred?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>