Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quote:The ball was dropped, I picked it up.

it's my ball
and i'm taking it and going home.. so there.
Quote:420/ollie set the original...and i declare unless it has their seal of approval, it isn't official.

I hear you were a big shit back in the .com days, but if you havent noticed .com is gone now.

so here it is, why dont you leave this to someone who knows what they are doing.

There shouldnt be dueling parties because there is no need for one.

you got questions about transportation and such, use your computer there are plenty of busses to seaside heights, and if you do a hotel search on travelocity you will also find plenty.

if you go, have fun, if you dont.... well.. ok..
just don't stay at the flamingo :lol:
Quote:Originally posted by WhiteFolks
Quote:420/ollie set the original...and i declare unless it has their seal of approval, it isn't official.

I hear you were a big shit back in the .com days, but if you havent noticed .com is gone now.

so here it is, why dont you leave this to someone who knows what they are doing.

There shouldnt be dueling parties because there is no need for one.

you got questions about transportation and such, use your computer there are plenty of busses to seaside heights, and if you do a hotel search on travelocity you will also find plenty.

if you go, have fun, if you dont.... well.. ok..

i ask, and it's a simple request...that you saveoa people come with one plan, and that one plan is the Official plan, and then that plan get posted here. If it's agreed on, then it's a-ok.

it's not alot to ask for. really. get in touch with ollie/420..they are members of your board, and clear it up. One plan to rule them all.

Thanks. :backflip:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
i think whitefolks is oa.net if i'm not mistaken
Quote:Originally posted by Jimbo

then there lies another problem. lets not have competing sites infighting trying to take control of an event.
i kinda got that feeling too

correct.

Look i dont want a fight, I made a few phone calls talked to the manager of Beachcombers, he was polite and not taken aback when i told him it was an O&A function.

he asked for no stupidness and I promised him that.

He has a detailed email with information and the links to the
O&A fan sites so he can see for himself.

I didnt mean to start a war, I just felt it was best for all of us to have some closure and get this party started.

thanks

correct.

Look i dont want a fight, I made a few phone calls talked to the manager of Beachcombers, he was polite and not taken aback when i told him it was an O&A function.

I contacted cleveland steamer / ollie / 420 what i asked for them is to help me put this together because i cant do it alone.

its not a competing board thing, everything i have done regarding this
has been posted on 3 O&A boards
noone has been left out

I didnt mean to start a war, I just felt it was best for all of us to have some closure and get this party started.

thanks

correct.

thanks

all i ask is you guys hash it out before it's posted as official. i just ask this as a poster, b/c if people start fighting or coming up with other plans, it becomes huge clusterfuck. then people are confused to where o go, etc.