Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring on the Elimination Chamber!
Looks like the plans have changed once again. For those of you who missed RAW and those who choose not to watch anymore, there is a new main event planned for SummerSlam.

The Elimination Chamber is making it's return and the 6 men involved will be Triple H, Goldberg, HBK, Orton, Nash, & Jericho. The official word is it's being done to accomodate Triple H's groin injury so he doesn't have as much of a workload. Whether that's true or not, who can tell.
I have to say I'm kinda glad about this news since a one-on-one match between HHH & Goldberg would have been a total shitfest.

So, which of the 6 do you think is winning this one? I honestly think we may finally see HHH drop the belt this time, but to who I'm not sure. Hell, I'll go out on a limb and pick the least likely of the 6 and that would be Randy Orton.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Good move by the WWE to bring back the Chamber to make up for the cancelling of the one-on-one match. I liked the first chamber match, but I'm not so enthusiastic about how good this one is going to be. Jericho and Michaels are going to have to work like they've never worked before to get something good out of this, because they're not going to get any help from the other participants.

I think Goldberg's pretty much a lock to win this thing. Let's look at the other participants.

Michaels: Already had his nostalgia run.

Nash: Please.

Orton: WWE seems really high on the kid, but he hasn't shown anything to indicate that he deserves it. Mediocre mic skills, and as for his in-ring ability... well, he's not BAD, but can anyone name for me a GOOD Randy Orton match? In the ring, he hasn't shown much more ability than say, Maven. Well, maybe a little more than Maven. Maybe Orton will turn out to be good in the future, but now just isn't his time.

Jericho: Probably the only guy here who could take the ball and run with it, were he given the belt. I rather doubt he'll win though, because it would be very anti-climatic for Triple H to finally lose the belt only for another heel to win it. No, I think the winner of this match has to be a face.

Goldberg seems like the most likely choice. He wins the belt, holds on to it for a little while, then jobs to HHH when he comes back in a one-on-one match. Oh well.

On a side note, I have to wonder why WWE keeps going to Canada, when they know that certain faces are going to get booed out of the building. The Goldberg/Flair match and the run-ins afterward were hilarious due to the crowd reactions. :lol:
&lt;center&gt;&lt;b&gt;It's turkey time.
Gobble gobble.&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Super Comrade!
Good move by the WWE to bring back the Chamber to make up for the cancelling of the one-on-one match. I liked the first chamber match, but I'm not so enthusiastic about how good this one is going to be.

The first one sucked, and this one will suck more. Why polish a turd?

Quote:Jericho and Michaels are going to have to work like they've never worked before to get something good out of this, because they're not going to get any help from the other participants.
The only hope for this to be any good, is from someone who retired 6 years ago, and a guy who's buried deeper than Hoffa. Got it.

Quote:I think Goldberg's pretty much a lock to win this thing.
I'll bet that took a ton of thought too...

Quote: Let's look at the other participants.
Let's not.

Quote:Goldberg seems like the most likely choice. He wins the belt, holds on to it for a little while, then jobs to HHH when he comes back in a one-on-one match. Oh well.
Unfortunately, you're probably right here.

Quote:On a side note, I have to wonder why WWE keeps going to Canada, when they know that certain faces are going to get booed out of the building. The Goldberg/Flair match and the run-ins afterward were hilarious due to the crowd reactions. :lol:
Because they actually sell tickets in Canada.
It's just bad how many guys in this match have 3-letter initials: HHH, HBK, BDC, Y2J, and I guess for Orton, we could look back to his skits with RNN. Guess Goldberg kinda feels left out. Poor jew.

But really, you've gotta figure Michaels has an advantage here, being undefeated in Elimination Chamber matches & all. (Ha!) I'd love to see Jericho take it cuz he's really got what it takes to be the champ, but that would mean the WWE would have to WATCH their own TV & actually take notice to what guys are doing with their time allotted. Riiiight. So much for that alternate reality, DA MAN is taking this one.
[Image: PWO2YMB.gif]
6 MEN ENTER! 1 MAN LEAVES! 6 MEN ENTER! 1 MAN LEAVES!!!
&lt;!-- Start CGISpy.com Random Image Code --&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=DynamiteK&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;
&lt;!-- End CGISpy.com Random Image Code --&gt;
I dont really pay attention to wrestling but i thought i heard that recently HHH injured his groin or something. And i know hes always getting injured, so i just find it amazing how he keeps the world title despite always being injured, instead of just dropping it like most every champ does when they get injured.

As for the match, I'd like to hear about Jericho winning it. I always liked him. Does he still call himself Y2J in the year 03?
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
I'm not watching this, but...

A friend of mine who is, just called me. He basically said that Goldberg completely tore through everyone except HHH, and was getting massive pops from the crowd.

Then, when it was down to him and HHH (who he said had done absolutely nothing up until that point, just stood around and watched), we get the sledgehammer finish. Said it killed the crowd dead.

So...did anyone watch this? Was it as bad as it sounds?

I'm so glad I don't watch this crap anymore. They're not WCW, they've managed to suck much worse than Russorific WCW ever did...
they booked Goldberg right during the whole match... then pissed it away in 5 minutes.

fucking awful
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Yeah, SO hit it dead-on.

Sledgehammer finish, and after the pin, they handcuffed Goldberg to the cage and beat him some more, including a very slow, obvious blade on him by Flair, which was a very slow slice across his head, then punchpunchpunch, the camera caught it all.

So, on a brighter note, there will be another Raw Anonymous meeting tomorrow night. Hope to see a lot of you kick the habit. :lol:
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
i know nothing of wrestling, but i actually saw this thing and loved it, crossing stupidity and violence = more gooder for me.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://publish.hometown.aol.com/gothgirl7586/myhomepage/vampchicksig.gif?mtbrand=AOL_U&quot;&gt;