Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering
Suzie posted:
Quote:(I trust there's a hidden spot for puffin, right?)
I doubt it.
Quote:I also can't be in sun. Just look for me by the bar.
There's 10 bars in total at Martell's, some inside, some outside.
<center>[Image: chasflag.jpg]</center>
Quote:
Quote:(I trust there's a hidden spot for puffin, right?)
I doubt it.

but where there's a will, there's a way.
then you have a 1 in 5 chance of finding me inside. or outside with sunblock and a hat. Please evrybody, introduce yourself.
Quote:Originally posted by Tenbatsuzen
I should point out, for the \"underage kids\" debate, that two visible prescences here are under 21, have hung out in bars before and are quite fun on non-disruptive.
Did you see me say them specificially? No.
I'm talking about all the underagers that will see the official post on opieandanthony.com when it's finally changed. They're the ones I don't care to hang with.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
then you have a 1 in 5 chance of finding me inside. or outside with sunblock and a hat. Please evrybody, introduce yourself.

so, you'll be "incognito"? how will we recognize you? surely you don't think that you'll be the only one with a hat on out there, do you? :grin:
just look for the drunk, stoned red head. Everyone knows what I look like.
OMG she's back...
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Just to reiterate... Speaking for 420 and Ollie, and everyone else that played a role in saving this gathering, I'd just like to say thank you for your unbelievable patience and understanding through all of this.

We knew going into this that there'd be a lot of naysayers that, for whatever reason, would not support this. The same thing was said in February at Hooters. Once we got back and posted the pictures, we were swarmed with people that said they should have gone.

To all that have made up their minds and refuse to attend, I'm sorry. I truly hope the reason isn't because of the people planning.

To all of the people that are on the fence, I guarantee you'll regret not going once you see the pictures, so you might as well stop being a bitch and just go.

To all of the people that are still going, I can't wait to meet up with you and toss back a few (too many) beers. Everyone I've met over here has been very polite and made me laugh quite a bit. Cant wait to see it happen in person.

Thanks again.

Cleveland Steamer
Quote:Big thanks to Sweet Angel for the recommendation!

Wow...my 15 minutes of fame and I can't even make it to the event. :disappointed:
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/oabrokenjaw/images/plutogrowl.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Cleveland Steamer
Just to reiterate... Speaking for 420 and Ollie, and everyone else that played a role in saving this gathering, I'd just like to say thank you for your unbelievable patience and understanding through all of this.

We knew going into this that there'd be a lot of naysayers that, for whatever reason, would not support this. The same thing was said in February at Hooters. Once we got back and posted the pictures, we were swarmed with people that said they should have gone.

To all that have made up their minds and refuse to attend, I'm sorry. I truly hope the reason isn't because of the people planning.

To all of the people that are on the fence, I guarantee you'll regret not going once you see the pictures, so you might as well stop being a bitch and just go.

To all of the people that are still going, I can't wait to meet up with you and toss back a few (too many) beers. Everyone I've met over here has been very polite and made me laugh quite a bit. Cant wait to see it happen in person.

Thanks again.

Cleveland Steamer

What Steamer said!!!Tongue:lol::cool2: