Poll: How much do you love your job??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much do you love your job??
Someone asked me not too long ago if I enjoyed what I do. Seeing as how I have my good days, my bad days, but I think there are times when I would work for free. Good hours, great schedule. Not too much BS if you can handle it. Just dealing with people and personalities can be a pain in the ass. How about youse guys??
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
I would vote in the poll, but I haven't worked since May of 2002. Tongue

If I were to vote though, it would have been for I fucking hate my job since I did with every single one I've had.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
With my job, I can do it easily because I know the work and I know my industry pretty well. I'd like my job a whole lot more if I was making more money though. My company was recently taken over, so hopefully that will mean better pay. Hopefully it will also mean that I have a job down the line as well.
&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.osirusonline.com/reefdwella12ymb.jpg&quot;&gt;

&lt;marquee behavior=alternate scrolldelay=30&gt;The digital pimp, hard at work...&lt;/marquee&gt;
i love my job. for 19.95 and a webcam, you can see what i do. go to www.shortchubbyoompaloompa.com, and click on the candy emporium.

tinymike has been there all day :lol::lol::lol:
i fucking hate my job. :disappointed:

i'm not doing what i'd like to be doing and i'm working for a company that operates like it's 1975 and is unwilling to invest any money in the company in order to improve things.
I touch millions of dollars a day.

I take a home a bit less.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I can't say I hate my job, cause I'm making lots of money, but serving lunch and dinner to stuck up, snotty, bitches from North Shore Long Island isn't the best job I've ever had.
[Image: 2girls.jpg]
my current job is nothing more than a paycheck and a shitty one at that.
I don't dislike what I do, but I severely dislike the job I'm in, because instead of actually doing work, I have to just look busy. That's why I'm looking...
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
my job is boring as fuck almost all the time, sometimes ill get a day when i think its not as boring but it really sucks. i hate the library, its boring, i used to like it, then i realized quiet isnt good for me.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://publish.hometown.aol.com/gothgirl7586/myhomepage/vampchicksig.gif?mtbrand=AOL_U&quot;&gt;