Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWe Finally Comes Crawling to Internet Fans for Help...
...or, at the very least, our opinions.

I'm sure most of you guys are familiar with the stories of WWe reps handing out surveys to fans prior to last week's Raw and Smackdown shows. Now, WWe has listed four surveys online, asking for opinions on PPVs, live events, merchandise, and digital products.

If you wanna check them out, go here:

WWE surveys

Warning: they're all very lengthy...and extremely repetitive.
Damn it! How about a survey asking us about bringing back the secondary titles?

Bring the U.S. Title to RAW and the Intercontinental Title to Smackdown. There are too many damn wrestlers to be competing for one belt on each show and most of them will never even get a shot at the top titles.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I'm with Flock. That's HUGE. There's no midcard belt. There's no reason to CARE about the midcard at all. So people... don't.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Hell, it's so bad with only 1 main belt to compete for on each show, they are forced to throw singles wrestlers together as tag teams just so they can have a shot at some gold.
What are there, like 2 or 3 actually real tag teams in the whole federation?

I would say we could get a petition together to send to Vince, but I sincerely doubt he gives a shit what the fans want.
I heard Vince was thinking about bringing back ECW as its own show on late night tv,like it used to be. I think thats a great idea if it happens.
&quot;I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies can affect me&quot;
I totally agree. ECW was the best thing to happen in wrestling in years.

If they really want to up their viewership, they'd really split the brands and compete against themselves on Monday nights. There are so many people who were into wrestling who stopped watching because the WWF was the only show in town. If they had a legit split and let the two shows fight it out, things might get more interesting.

Of they could throw HHH off an overpass into oncoming traffic. Either way.
Wait.....what?
Quote:Originally posted by mrcrowley1206
I heard Vince was thinking about bringing back ECW as its own show on late night tv,like it used to be. I think thats a great idea if it happens.
Somehow I don't think I would bet that you heard right.

Quote:Originally posted by Duffman
If they really want to up their viewership, they'd really split the brands and compete against themselves on Monday nights. There are so many people who were into wrestling who stopped watching because the WWF was the only show in town. If they had a legit split and let the two shows fight it out, things might get more interesting.
Unfortunately, they had a BEAUTIFUL opportunity to do this, and they completely wasted it. Fans wouldn't buy it if they tried it again.

The Triple H death idea has some merit, though.

It's come to the point that every time I see him in a match, I really want him to get dropped on his neck badly.

Why can't they just bring back Ahmed Johnson for a feud with him? :disappointed:
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by FollowThisLogic
The Triple H death idea has some merit, though.

It's come to the point that every time I see him in a match, I really want him to get dropped on his neck badly.

Why can't they just bring back Ahmed Johnson for a feud with him? :disappointed:

So, was anyone else hoping he would blow out his quad again running away from Kevin Nash last night?
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
So, was anyone else hoping he would blow out his quad again
Only every time he moves.
Quote:Originally posted by FollowThisLogic
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
So, was anyone else hoping he would blow out his quad again
Only every time he moves.
You evil, evil man you. :grin2:

Hey, what are the odds that when Kevin Nash put the sledgehammer through the limo window, he actually hit HHH and hurt him really bad? :lol: